Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three houses that were open in diferent countries than usual in site(cath&john,Hector&Marla and this one)and only H&M seem to comited.The other two were giant failures.Doesnt help when half of the house(in this case)isn't filmed by cams and that most of the cams are so bad positioned that looks an bad joke.should be an minimal quality,delivery standards.

Such an wasted opportunity,an nice Miami place had everything to be epic and an great publicity,hot latinas,crazy parties in swimming pool,lots of diferent looking people.Lotsss of potential.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Three houses that were open in diferent countries than usual in site(cath&john,Hector&Marla and this one)and only H&M seem to comited.The other two were giant failures.Doesnt help when half of the house(in this case)isn't filmed by cams and that most of the cams are so bad positioned that looks an bad joke.should be an minimal quality,delivery standards.

No. Cameras and blind areas are small reasons. Main - participants. They are not interesting. They would have serious problems with interest and year ago, when in VH online ~10 apartments. What can say - now, when in July - 7 new apartments opened, 1 return (Ella&Isaac) and 1 relocation (Lexy and Pete).

Their only feature - language. But this is not enough now.

If they interesting. Even if the cameras mount only in bedroom and pool. And quality/angles would be even worse. They would be good watched. Wrote about needed technical improvements - but watched. But the problem is that - they are not interesting.:confused:

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Such an wasted opportunity,an nice Miami place had everything to be epic and an great publicity,hot latinas,crazy parties in swimming pool,lots of diferent looking people.Lotsss of potential.

Two questions:
1) Who will find them and persuade them to join the project?
2) What is the motivation? Young, beautiful, cheerful, active in Miami can earn more without any VH.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Cameras and blind areas are small reasons. Main - participants. They are not interesting. They would have serious problems with interest and year ago, when in VH online ~10 apartments. What can say - now, when in July - 7 new apartments opened, 1 return (Ella&Isaac) and 1 relocation (Lexy and Pete).

If they interesting. Even if the cameras mount only in bedroom and pool. And quality/angles would be even worse. They would be good watched. Wrote about needed technical improvements - but watched. But the problem is that - they are not interesting.:confused:

Two questions:
2) What is the motivation? Young, beautiful, cheerful, active in Miami can earn more without any VH.

Well in this case weren't just blind areas stuff..were maybe two,three rooms and an second wc,and cams were really far, to an point that even if they were fun to watch with such bad cams that's wouldn't Save them for long time,think that should be some type of test period in this case(just for VH staff to see),lets say during an week or something,that way they could see how the couple are and also(very important)the cams position,in the case no young,beautiful,fun people available in Miami then better keep houses in other places,bet France,Italy have some nice young people that can do a lot better than this ones.

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Two questions:

Who will find Anthony & Gia you mean? What about RLC? I like RLC better, because they have fewer and better participants than VH. I agree with Amy that I'm not convinced to continue paying VH for poor participants. The problem is that VH needs to stick with the European markets. Trust me when I tell you that a new US company is about to go live soon!

9 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Who will find Anthony & Gia you mean? What about RLC? I like RLC better, because they have fewer and better participants than VH. I agree with Amy that I'm not convinced to continue paying VH for poor participants. The problem is that VH needs to stick with the European markets. Trust me when I tell you that a new US company is about to go live soon!

Better participants😂You meant the place that have three,four houses were residents just look into mirrors,that are in "vacations" week yes week yes,that are half an year doing the things outside cams,vhtv should stay farrrr farrrr away from that......

23 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

They also had bad results in all the "western" European country they tried... basically (not meaning a rule) eastern european countries

23 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

do you mean Kevin who actually running the peepholecam? If so, it's true, he's gonna launch new voyeur website soon. But don't expect a lot, most of them had already hidden cams on phc and honestly, no revelations. In terms of rlc, I had subscription a couple of years ago and I've got now, about a two months. My opinion - boredom, now and then. The only positive addition is girls house - apart of that - same shit as it was.

Just now, Sparkles said:

They also had bad results in all the "western" European country they tried... basically (not meaning a rule) eastern european countries

Wow, they had bad results in Western Europe also? My personal opinion is VH needs to stay in Russia where there experience and connections are strong in that market. They should leave the US alone because it is too large of a market and that is a country they are not intimate with.