Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the guy is doing a Sid impression it is much easier to handle when I can understand what he says when he does mumble something--Im hoping the people in the twitter pictures of this couple will show up soon

So much j&c vibes,starting to think that what we are seing is what we gona get,another house in another country were they are their own managers and will do their daily life(that usualy it's boring as hell to watch)and probarby will the logo...it's our real life..things will happen naturally..bla bla bla.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

Not sure if properties are that expensive there, compare to NYC, Seattle or LA.

you should be able to get a 3 garage door house there for ~400 g

As of 12/28/2017, the 21 most expensive homes in Miami, FL, ranged
in price from $29.5 million to $65 million. There are probably hundreds
more in the multi-million dollar price range.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So much j&c vibes,starting to think that what we are seing is what we gona get,another house in another country were they are their own managers and will do their daily life(that usualy it's boring as hell to watch)and probarby will the logo...it's our real life..things will happen naturally..bla bla bla.

Well so far they certainly ain't worried about viewing figures so what you see is what you're gonna get I think. They are gonna do their thing whatever. Welcome to the USA guys and dolls lol.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well so far they certainly ain't worried about viewing figures so what you see is what you're gonna get I think. They are gonna do their thing whatever. Welcome to the USA guys and dolls lol.

Personly only interested in some potential good guests,I don't find her attractive(but respect the one that do),Miami place for me become..Miami potential guests place😅.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Personly only interested in some potential good guests,I don't find her attractive(but respect the one that do),Miami place for me become..Miami potential guests place😅.

Only hope you are right but they don't seem to be party animals?

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Only hope you are right but they don't seem to be party animals?

Think you could be right they don't seem party animals,but even so..guests don't have to apear only for nice parties,but we will have to wait and see,wish i could say pace it's promising but feel the contrary.Maybe they will do soemthing special the weekend.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think you could be right they don't seem party animals,but even so..guests don't have to apear only for nice parties,but we will have to wait and see,wish i could say pace it's promising but feel the contrary.Maybe they will do soemthing special the weekend.

Don't get your hopes up Ze. This is a mix of HM and CJ.I doubt they will invite anyone to their place with cams all over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Let's put it this way, the only way is up from here lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Don't get your hopes up Ze. This is a mix of HM and CJ.I doubt they will invite anyone to their place with cams all over.

I kinda know you are right my friend but want to believe...but indeed feels an mix of CJ and HM,in this case the next weekend will take of most if the doubts,if nothing happens then most probarby it's another's one of those places....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Let's put it this way, the only way is up from here lol

Hehe,that's the spirit my friend,that's the spirit!Lets hope for the best without expecting to much.

• Like 1