Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, that sounds an awful lot like voyeurism. Perhaps, we’ve forgotten how this works?

I know how it's works voyeurism..house with residents that hide months and months under blankets to have sex and that are in "vacations" constantly,that's true voyerism😉.

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What investment have they done then? At best hire an apartment and at worst signed these two up.! I wouldn't say in the great scheme of things it's a bloody fortune!!!

don't worry in 6 months they'll still be here!

908678438349493d2b71f4273e378b54.jpg

HT_abandoned_places_hotel_summer_jef_140620_22x15_1600.jpg

PAY-Jason-Kirkham.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

This place got James to come out and post a comment. They have been pushing this place for a while now. No way is this place in any danger of getting closed no matter how boring they are. Check out the previews! They have been there all day and that means people are watching. Time will tell, but it’s going to take a lot of boring for VH to close them. 

As I said just now it's still in its honeymoon period, people are only watching for now in pure disbelief at the lack of action lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well months is quite far off from day 2. Really day 1 in terms of hours. Name the last apt that VHTV, not a manger, closed because of a lack of views? Was the do nothings, but how long ago was that? 

Well lots of recent a&L places,also that place long ago with two girls(one blond other brunet)liking it or not if you don't get good views you won't make good amount of money,doesn't matter if your re the manager or working to some manager.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well lots of recent a&L places,also that place long ago with two girls(one blond other brunet)liking it or not if you don't get good views you won't make good amount of money,doesn't matter if your re the manager or working to some manager.

also some tenants quit!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Point is, VH doesn’t kick out tenants for being boring to our standards of boring. Now, there may very well be a threshold for getting the boot from VH central, but I think that bar is pretty low and is probably set at the amount of any money owed to VH over a span of time. 

I don't reminds the name of the house with the blonde and brunet(months months ago were in site)but VH closed the place..due to inactivity of the residents.Its not very usual But happens.

Just now, ze81 said:

I don't reminds the name of the house with the blonde and brunet(months months ago were in site)but VH closed the place..due to inactivity of the residents.Its not very usual But happens.

amy & alya?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All manager owned places. I’m talking about VH managed places? It makes a HUGE difference if you’re a manager or under a manager. 

Just now, golfer06 said:

amy & alya?

Indeed,Thanks golfer.Amy was very atrative But both girls barely moved an finger,they were out for days and days..and think if there was any sexy was in first couple days.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That was when VH was in diapers. They kicked out Ruslan too. But, it’s been since the do nothings that VH kicked out people for doing very little. And likely, it wasn’t even VH it was their manager, Jeka who actually kicked them out.