Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

I'd play high stakes poker with them in that dining room any day . . . as long as I sat across from the mirror, of course...

Keep an eye out for pizza boxes. I also want to know if they eat pizza. Hold the alligator.

Bitch all you want, but that apartment certainly beats what Maya's been stuck with over the past many years...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd play high stakes poker with them in that dining room any day . . . as long as I sat across from the mirror, of course...

Keep an eye out for pizza boxes. I also want to know if they eat pizza. Hold the alligator.

Bitch all you want, but that apartment certainly beats what Maya's been stuck with over the past many years...

They had pizza for dinner last night. Looked like some kind of microwave stuff to me. 

Just now, Robwin said:

Has to be a first and if piggy bank doesn't look good then it goodnight Vienna lol.

Yep, it would be a first. My guess is that we are a long way off from that regardless what they do. This is all totally new to them. VH will given them plenty of space to progress. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Great action now sweeping the patio lol.

Is it as good as when Leora cleans up the house? Or Maya in her maid outfit? I would hope so, but I'm not a subscriber. Not yet. But I might jump for it, especially if they get into nude alligator wrestling in the pool. Honestly, this apartment sounds like a party house if you read our CC comments. Inquiring minds want to know....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they have a chance to not die. but as for being different they will have to start by doing something. i have no desire to bash them but having fun is supposed to be what we're here for. i'm happy to say that we seem to be doing that now that the official debut has happened. but i'd still like to see some sex soon or their archive won't contain much. doing nothing in english isn't any more interesting than doing nothing in any other language imo.

Couldn't agree more.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

#1 on previews, #1 on CC. Winner!

Just like the nothing were😂,Amy we will revive this subget in lest say two months and see what part of us were right and not right,deal?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, it would be a first. My guess is that we are a long way off from that regardless what they do. This is all totally new to them. VH will given them plenty of space to progress. 

Catherine  and John were self managers and are gone, whether fired by VHTV or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Is it as good as when Leora cleans up the house? Or Maya in her maid outfit? I would hope so, but I'm not a subscriber. Not yet. But I might jump for it, especially if they get into nude alligator wrestling in the pool. Honestly, this apartment sounds like a party house if you read our CC comments. Inquiring minds want to know....

zoe & iris cleaning service when they were at vv was the best. bottomless bree was also very good but right now lisa at vh is probably #1 imo!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just like the nothing were😂,Amy we will revive this subget in lest say two months and see what part of us were right and not right,deal?

It’s a date! ❤️💋

• Upvote 1