Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They don’t make 1 bedroom houses in Miami. Not with a pool on the large of a footprint. 

Totaly agree with you Amy,no way such giant place only have one bedroom,just don't make sense.Their Houdini skills of desapearing must be related to some room/bedroom without cams amd even an second bathroom..that more than one times they seem to vanish and apear wash out etc.We not fools...

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree with you Amy,no way such giant place only have one bedroom,just don't make sense.Their Houdini skills of desapearing must be related to some room/bedroom without cams.

This will really piss people off !!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why don't they bloody say so then rather than give them an excuse to do their famous Houdini acts???

Cause they don’t want people to see that there are extra bedrooms. My guess is the cost of the cams prohibit opening the other rooms right now. Plus, since it’s just the 2 of them they figure why bother. But, if they continue to go into the other rooms it will hurt their views eventually. That’s why I don’t complain about it. If they want to leave the apt they can always leave. If they want to hide from the cams then people will just go somewhere else and they’ll earn less money. And if they keep disappearing then viewers will too! They’ll learn!

Just now, Robwin said:

Indeed,smart ass residents as it seems..they should tought in one thing first before acting like this..many of us are in site for long long time and know about every trick in the book..gess sooner or later someone will say(in twiter maybe)..sorry for the wrong house plan,we will correct it..not nice at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause they don’t want people to see that there are extra bedrooms. My guess is the cost of the cams prohibit opening the other rooms right now. Plus, since it’s just the 2 of them they figure why bother. But, if they continue to go into the other rooms it will hurt their views eventually. That’s why I don’t complain about it. If they want to leave the apt they can always leave. If they want to hide from the cams then people will just go somewhere else and they’ll earn less money. And if they keep disappearing then viewers will too! They’ll learn!

They remind me of Maria&grisha in that regard(vanish from all cams very frequently)I know it's only the second day but seems an routine of them,westerday seen them vanishing two times from cams(for maybe 5,10min)and both were butt naked,so they weren't outside house for sure,not an good start.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I really don't mind at all with that... the same thing when there is problems with lights or stuff like that.. They have the "power" to live like they want to live and do what they want to do (hiding, no sex, do nothing... whatever) since they don't go against the rules and the viewers have the decision to watch them ... or not.. 
It's then with the tenants to see if they have the enough views (for them) to keep living the same way

• Like 1

This is going to be a very interesting apt to watch though for sure. I mean from a voyeur perspective. Especially if they can avoid the connection with Twitter and CamCaps especially. Since they already have a twitter account I’m worried about that. These two are a seasoned couple and there is already a degree of tension between them. They are past the honeymoon period and very much in the maintenance period. They have boundaries and they both have their own egg shells to tread lightly upon. I’m waiting for the first real argument between them. I think she has fire in her belly and she can hand his ass right back to him if needed. Interesting relationship for sure. Sweet with a certain amount of tension. 

‘This is all the stuff I (we) miss from watching the non English apts. it’s going to be a winner, even sex aside. Good job @Voyeur House TV! 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They remind me of Maria&grisha in that regard(vanish from all cams very frequently)I know it's only the second day but seems an routine of them,westerday seen them vanishing two times from cams(for maybe 5,10min)and both were butt naked,so they weren't outside house for sure,not an good start.

Then you are seriously missing the point of this place. Get the crazy sex party stuff out of your head when you visit this apt. That’s not what this is about. This is voyeurism and it’s actually quite good and interesting if you look at it that way. 

They can live wethever way they feel like,even in an small boat in pool if they wish..one of the worst things to me in cam sites it's residents and guests(but this ones I understand they can do it because they aren't residents)hidding and vanishing from cams(specialy if it's very frequently)that the major reason I don't watch Maria place anymore..and seing Gia&Antony vanishing to some hidding room just feels crap,westerday he even waited for her and make some kind of signal and then she come but naked from kitchen zone and both were gone for maybe 10min..they have that right but as an viewer it sucks and will make people watch them less as time pass.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They can live wethever way they feel like,even in an small boat in pool if they wish..one of the worst things to me in cam sites it's residents and guests(but this ones I understand they can do it because they aren't residents)hidding and vanishing from cams(specialy if it's very frequently)that the major reason I don't watch Maria place anymore..and seing Gia&Antony vanishing to some hidding room just feels crap,westerday he even waited for her and make some kind of signal and then she come but naked from kitchen zone and both were gone for maybe 10min..they have that right but as an viewer it sucks and will make people watch them less as time pass.

Yes, for sure, that’s why I said that they will learn. Be cool, they are brand new to all of this. They probably can’t afford the 10 more cams that would be needed to fill the rest of the house. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then you are seriously missing the point of this place. Get the crazy sex party stuff out of your head when you visit this apt. That’s not what this is about. This is voyeurism and it’s actually quite good and interesting if you look at it that way. 

I didn't sayed nothing about crazy sex parties Amy,I like those in right doses,my point isn't that,my point it's residents vanish constantly from cams,as an viewer,voyeur it's piss me of hehe and eventually to an point that i just stop watching the place.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure, that’s why I said that they will learn. Be cool, they are brand new to all of this. They probably can’t afford the 10 more cams that would be needed to fill the rest of the house. 

That we don't know Amy(if they can or not afford another couple cams)looking to such nice house and nice big tvs and stuff it's makes me hard to believe to rent an couple more cams would be very difficult for them.But well..they can do what they feel like,to have an strange house plan,to vanish cams,it's up to them,time will put things in right position,being for good or bad.