Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed that from cam 9 I counted what looks like four doorways which would be the big grey area of the house plan, so there are definetly more rooms in the house.

0   116.01 kB

Well spotted young man,  bit of a stitch up eh !!!!

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honest I was looking forward to English speaking people but in this apartment, with background noise as well I don't understand most of what they say anyway ?. Added to that the thick American accent and they may as well be speaking a foreign language.!!! Also as far as the time zones are concerned this apartment is best suited to an American audience as most people will be in bed outside of America when most action,if any, takes place.

I hope some american here will not be offended by that, coming from a british.:wink:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, of course, I knew this sort of comment would come along sooner or later. I agree that there is a certain mystique that comes along with not knowing what they are saying. Having watched this stuff for so long though, I think that ship has sailed. For a few reasons, number 1, VHTV Twitter, number 2, the connections between cc members and the tenants, as well as VH for the key players here, and 3, Groomy. There really is very little that we don’t know and the path taken by the tenants is relatively the same each time. I think with the growth of the USA audience, the desire for English speaking tenants will only grow. Not to mention the fact of the time zones. 

But some of those points are key aspects of VHTV,make the site diferent from others and in my opinion to some extend better,they(VH)could had cold and with no communication and share of opinions with us(no twiter no interaction in cc etc)or..act just like they do.Being user of the two major cam sites..I found very good that feel that they care with us and try to mantain us entertained and satisfied..I don't know if you ever were user of the other cam sites but bet if you try them for some time(and see what happens there)when you return to VH you will give them even more valor.Regard more houses with English language residents..agree,I like to understand what they say,even if that makes things lot less misterious and stuff,but we have both things English and others languages so always an win win situation.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

I hope some american here will not be offended by that, coming from a british.:wink:

Many of us here even struggle understanding some of our own regional accents may as well be bloody foreigners lol. Hang on though many of them are lol.

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

Not from me! I used to live in the south. If you could hear me speak I have a bit of a twang in my voice still even though I’m in California now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Many of us here even struggle understanding some of our own regional accents may as well be bloody foreigners lol. Hang on though many of them are lol.

When I moved to Tennessee from California when I was a kid, I actually had to switch classes becusse the teachers southern accent was so thick that I couldn’t understand her. One time I got hit with a paddle because I didn’t do my science homework. If you got I. Trouble they would give a choice like, write the definition of every word in the dictionary or let us whack you with a paddle. Choice was an easy one. FYI, corporal punishment isn’t allowed anymore. Lawsuits took care of that. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not from me! I used to live in the south. If you could hear me speak I have a bit of a twang in my voice still even though I’m in California now. 

You want to hear a real Scotsman or Irishman speak.........shit, you can't understand fuckall lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You want to hear a real Scotsman or Irishman speak.........shit, you can't understand fuckall lol.

My neighbors are from Manchester and Liverpool. It’s about as far as I can go with the English language in that regard. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When I moved to Tennessee from California when I was a kid, I actually had to switch classes becusse the teachers southern accent was so thick that I couldn’t understand her. One time I got hit with a paddle because I didn’t do my science homework. If you got I. Trouble they would give a choice like, write the definition of every word in the dictionary or let us whack you with a paddle. Choice was an easy one. FYI, corporal punishment isn’t allowed anymore. Lawsuits took care of that. 

"

47 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed that from cam 9 I counted what looks like four doorways which would be the big grey area of the house plan, so there are definetly more rooms in the house.

ScreenHunter 1161.jpg  0   116.01 kB

It's so obvious that it's painful.Have the feeling they will correct the house plan soon.

51 minutes ago, Just In said:

ScreenHunter 1161.jpg  0   116.01 kB

That's is why they desapear from all cams when they go throw the passage near the big tv that we see in cam5..it leads to their bedroom..but also to at least one other bedroom/room that have no cams.