Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think they do it so the kids don't have to go to and from school in the dark.

Yeah we have it in the UK, many of us remember it by the phrase "Spring forward & Fall back" +1 in the spring & -1 in the Autumn.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think they do it so the kids don't have to go to and from school in the dark.

Energy savings, moves an hour from morning to evening.  Kids school has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Energy savings, moves an hour from morning to evening.  Kids school has nothing to do with it.

Well it has in the UK that's mainly why it was introduced so the kids don't go and come home from school in the dark.

• Like 1

Hope they open more places in usa(and kinda diferent from this one)I don't enjoy the couple much but really enjoy the dude accent,nothing like listen the people talking in correct English.Hopeful an smaller house with other type of residents on USA it's on VH plans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Isn't this a one bedroom place then?

Says it is, but it isn’t. No way! They don’t make 1 bedroom homes that are this big with a pool. I bet there are 2 Houdini rooms and another bathroom. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Says it is, but it isn’t. No way! They don’t make 1 bedroom homes that are this big with a pool. I bet there are 2 Houdini rooms and another bathroom. 

Why don't they bloody say so then rather than give them an excuse to do their famous Houdini acts???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1