Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

It's been said before but this house is dead. The tenants are not intresting to watch, and also the house is too big which makes the cameras feel very far away. VHTV should put an end to this house to save some money. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Failscream said:

It's been said before but this house is dead. The tenants are not intresting to watch, and also the house is too big which makes the cameras feel very far away. VHTV should put an end to this house to save some money. 

Everything you said it's true.But seems it's easier to just pretend House doesn't exist...silenceeeeee.

• Like 1

i believe that gia & anthony are their own managers. they may own the cams so they don't depend on vh $. if so they can stay until they don't want to anymore. vh doesn't lose anything. who knows. this is a stretch but maybe they can be managers & find some other miami apts to put online? it sounds crazy but anything is possible!

giphy (7).gif

8b5a0c_9c73d5cdc8674953b84e5249e8bdfa2e.gif

I think you're right Golfer about the cams. I'm fairly certain that GA aren't hurting for money. There is another motivation happening here. Probably similar to Marla and Hector. I agree also that there's no point is calling for anyone to be removed because they are boring or do nothings. Sure, maybe when there were 5-10 apts on the site, but not when there are 30+. I do wish that VH would allow the user to sort the apts as they chose though or maybe even hide some. It would be smart cause then even free users would sign in to watch and VHTV could probably better track viewing habits and improve based on that. 

Anyways I gotta run. Take care Golfer! Have a great weekend. ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i believe that gia & anthony are their own managers. they may own the cams so they don't depend on vh $. if so they can stay until they don't want to anymore. vh doesn't lose anything. who knows. this is a stretch but maybe they can be managers & find some other miami apts to put online? it sounds crazy but anything is possible!

giphy (7).gif  0   2.39 MB

2RxMx9s.jpg  0   1.03 MB

8b5a0c_9c73d5cdc8674953b84e5249e8bdfa2e.gif  0   29.15 kB

From what i listen from one of the last talks of him they are indeed good in life and with projects to do soon,basicaly they seen VH as an opurtunity to cash in some more few bucks but..they never seen it as an important,priority thing.Thats explains th bad cams positions,all the rooms without cams,no planned events for viewers,basicaly very similar to cath&john..they were just fine in life(money wise)and just wanted another kinda easy front of revenue.Again...specialy in this diferent than usual in site countrie said should be an very well researche by VH..don't think it s coincidence how similar both j&c and this one single act.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think you're right Golfer about the cams. I'm fairly certain that GA aren't hurting for money. There is another motivation happening here. Probably similar to Marla and Hector. I agree also that there's no point is calling for anyone to be removed because they are boring or do nothings. Sure, maybe when there were 5-10 apts on the site, but not when there are 30+. I do wish that VH would allow the user to sort the apts as they chose though or maybe even hide some. It would be smart cause then even free users would sign in to watch and VHTV could probably better track viewing habits and improve based on that. 

Anyways I gotta run. Take care Golfer! Have a great weekend. ❤️

Think it's unfair the comparation of this ones with Hector&Marla..if you said with John&cath than would 100% agree.H&M are actualy giving some effort and they actualy trying to improve,in sex,in cams..their shower cam was on top view and was bad and they changed it to an nice side view of shower,nothing related to this ones..there is an old saying/word called..gold diggers,in this case it's cam diggers,people that see the easy chance to cash in some money..it's already the second house in diferent countries that acts the same..hope its an learning,but we know that sadly won't be.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 3:23 PM, voyeurlife said:

Ok buddy, I also want to thank you for your incite! As soon as I discover the name and launch date of this US voyeur house, I will inform all of you fellow voyeurs in this forum. I just wish and hope this new company does it better than vhtv and rlc!!!!!!!!

So, this new site https://voyeurhouse.com/live/alyssa-and-ryan/living-1 does not appear to be the one you are talking about. Or is it and the USA apts just haven't been added yet? Or maybe there is one apt already open in Miami operating clandestinely as Anthony and Gia on VHTV. Just how far down the rabbit hole does it go? ☺️

If somehow for some miracle someone manages to make an cam site with only the good things of VH and Rlc and none of the bad things then could be an winner,no hiddings,no doing th intimacy outside(sex),no cam girls.Good cams quality and stream,afordable price,friendly relantionship with clients.The market it seems there..

Any info about if this place it's over,why isn't in archive?Why VH don't give any info at all.Imagine that for some miracle there are some fans of this house..shouldn't they be informed!?Two days offline..zero info,lots of goofy twitts about everything and more.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:15 AM, ze81 said:

Competition its always good,VH and rlc have a lot good things but also a lot of bad things,so if an third site corrects the bad things of te other two and continue with the good ones then could be the ONE.

Exactly!! What bad points will this new mystery website need to avoid that rlc and vhtv does? What good points should it possess to be "THE ONE?

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, golfer06 said:

giphy (7).gif

8b5a0c_9c73d5cdc8674953b84e5249e8bdfa2e.gif

I would not be surprised if these two return in some way or another. Has anyone heard from Gia and Anthony on Twitter?

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What about my conspiracy theory that Gia and Anthony are actual being managed by Camarads unbeknownst to VHTV. Where can so talk about that? 😊

Fuck it... let's get on Twitter Amy and ask them what's up. Maybe they will open up about their plans. Something is going on with them. I wonder wonder wonder just what happened with them and vhtv. I'm sure we will find out soon enough!