2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't get it,is this some kind of partie?Looks Boring as hell,well..it's resolved..girl started playing tennis.

Nah, I don't think it's supposed to be a party at all.  Looks more like the bloke and Bri is mixing music for an event/party at a later date.  But I could be wrong of course 😆

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm no surprise at all to me. I don't think we will see much action or things here.

I kinda like the place but for some reason they give the impression of "timed" events..for exemple..sex will happen when someone decide it(and not talking about th girls),feels kinda shallow,like you're watching some play in theatre.But..the girls are hot,that's also true.

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Nah, I don't think it's supposed to be a party at all.  Looks more like the bloke and Bri is mixing music for an event/party at a later date.  But I could be wrong of course 😆

Hope you are righ Purple.If it's just an test for some future event than Kinda makes sense.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Two of them yes...

😅,well if you find nastya hot then you Basicaly have to feel the same about the very similar looking girl in this place,I mean..they kinda look twins(but this one have better boobs).