4 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Kira is really trying to succeed" agree in this,by far Seems or feels that Kira is the one trying to keep boat floating,she seems to be in kinda an open relationship(at least don't feels her girlfriend it's always glued to her like nastya to foxy)and she evens bring some girls from time to time,but more nd more feels like the house if kira&down&foxy&nastya,Gess some are fine with that but others(like me and others)that seen how the house was time ago(probarby in the top three place)it's just become..boring.

it's not my style anyway unless they want to start fucking guys also. girl/girl sex just asnt very interesting to me. i see some cute naked girls, basically say "that's nice", & that's it. 1 of the hottest scenes was zoxy & jesus/rasputin. another was alan fucking kira, then late dawn. the reason those wer hot was because the girls tried something different. not that the sex was all that gr8 or anything. unless this place works some guys into the mix it will stay timeline only (if at all) for me. so if anyone wants some moments saved post in the archive moment request thread as it's almost certain that i won't be watching here.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I could be wrong, but I think he means, Butch, with the fake dick, i.e. blue shorts. 😊

Am sure butch, oops sorry i mean Bridgette, thinks its real as she is always feeling it through her shorts or whether she is just making sure she hasn't lost it :rolleyes:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it's not my style anyway unless they want to start fucking guys also. girl/girl sex just asnt very interesting to me. i see some cute naked girls, basically say "that's nice", & that's it. 1 of the hottest scenes was zoxy & jesus/rasputin. another was alan fucking kira, then late dawn. the reason those wer hot was because the girls tried something different. not that the sex was all that gr8 or anything. unless this place works some guys into the mix it will stay timeline only (if at all) for me. so if anyone wants some moments saved post in the archive moment request thread as it's almost certain that i won't be watching here.

For me it's the same,i like watch girl/girl but prefer girl/men,the house was advertised was bi,so hopeful there will be all kind of sex,for some reason seems it's an two persons house and not three like the house it's called,let's see how it goes next times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Was the other girl victoria or another one - not tenant -  (guess you are talking about the girl with black long dress)??  because looking to the twitter photo on first page didn't seems the same 

Think the girl in the black dress is Victoria in the first picture.. also a fifth girl arrived

Capture_2018_06_25_15_17_22_702.png

Capture_2018_06_25_15_16_50_7.png

• Like 2

If she had dye her hair could be her (she was more blonde).. and  i have the idea of her being a little bit taller... 

The other (5th) seems the one that visit on weekend when bridgette was installing the music mix table and speakers