4 minutes ago, JustSayin said:

This place has great looking tenants and so much potential. I already like what I see, can't wait for more. Who know's in the near future might turn out to be one of the best apartments on VH. I love watching this place.

Glad you found a place you like. Enjoy watching.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i think that kira & the blond (recently named dawn) are actually trying hard to be entertaining. it's just that they are having reglar lesbian sex as opposed to having a bunch of strangely dressed people who we really don't know anything about. if they hadn't been stupid enough to wave drugs in front of the whole world the place probably would have been wild & crazy now. what has really slowed their place down has been foxy only being with nastya & having only boring sex. noguys, no subs to dominate, and you're right about very few people at all visiting. but as i said i think that kira is really trying to succeed!

"Kira is really trying to succeed" agree in this,by far Seems or feels that Kira is the one trying to keep boat floating,she seems to be in kinda an open relationship(at least don't feels her girlfriend it's always glued to her like nastya to foxy)and she evens bring some girls from time to time,but more nd more feels like the house if kira&down&foxy&nastya,Gess some are fine with that but others(like me and others)that seen how the house was time ago(probarby in the top three place)it's just become..boring.

• Like 1