B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

9 minutes ago, daily said:

good scam to  you : Biggrin:

Shit!!...you got me there 😏. Daily, has anyone told you that you are are brilliant scammer...No, I thought not...You've gotta do better than that mate. You can take this to the Flame Wars, if you want...that's if you can actually find it, because the mods are gonna jump on us soon, but, tbh, it's pointless...I could wipe the floor with you but I don't want to humiliate you...You are probably a canny lad but I asked you 1 question...PROVE IT...and you can't...😒

Unless you can prove it here or in PM, this discussion is over...Have a good night...

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

well the lovebirds seem to have went off cam for a quickie

Was looking for them but couldnt find, I think they might have been in the restroom next to the livingroom. Now they are back at the pool.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Was looking for them but couldnt find, I think they might have been in the restroom next to the livingroom. Now they are back at the pool.

he came back without his shorts on they probally did something

too funny he slipped it in her just now and then someone comes out and talks to them,first the cops ruined things now this 

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

lol they are trying to fuck outside by the pool, keeps looking if the others are coming.

you beat me too it was just going to say the same lol