B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

1 hour ago, kase said:

i just got home and i read that the girls have a party again with a man again the girls can not have a party without a man fuck the girls now the girls have to make a party without a man in the house 

have you ever been to a party where it was only one sex trust me it aint much fun,everyone says how these girls are not lesbians then bitch when they have parties with guys I just don't get it 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You really do work for RLC lol or how did you figure out?

I have a friend who sends me information so I really see what's going on, and does not have to look at the conspiracy stories someone puts here :dodgy::angel:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have a friend who sends me information so I really see what's going on, and does not have to look at the conspiracy stories someone puts here :dodgy::angel:

That sounds nice an informant from RLC, thx for all the informations you bring us.

il y a une heure, Noldus a dit :

Can you ask them seeing they know everything what about getting another couple for the couples on vacation apt.