B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

both in apartments in russia and in apartments in barcelona, fireworks can be heard, does anyone know anything?

Big festival in Barca tonight celebrating the longest day but I don't know about Russia...I remember last year they were watching it from the B2 balcony...

some of you bitch about a guy being at the parties well heres a news flash if the girls are here they are exhibitionists that means they get turned on being naked in front of guys for those of you who don't know that,so why would a bunch of girls that are not lesbians get any thing out of being naked in front of a bunch of girls they are naked in front of all the time but some guys think that's all they should do,well some guys bitch if they actually do lesbian shit not many but some do lots bitch if they fake it for us and some bitch about the masturbations you guys just need to get over yourselves no matter what rlc cant make everyone happy and you need to realize you are not the only ones paying to see this site and its not just here to just make you happy

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

some of you bitch about a guy being at the parties well heres a news flash if the girls are here they are exhibitionists that means they get turned on being naked in front of guys for those of you who don't know that,so why would a bunch of girls that are not lesbians get any thing out of being naked in front of a bunch of girls they are naked in front of all the time but some guys think that's all they should do,well some guys bitch if they actually do lesbian shit not many but some do lots bitch if they fake it for us and some bitch about the masturbations you guys just need to get over yourselves no matter what rlc cant make everyone happy and you need to realize you are not the only ones paying to see this site and its not just here to just make you happy

I'm fed up with your justification and defense of having guys in these apartments.  The opposition is very clear.  It does not work on ANY level.  Your position is well know.

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

I'm fed up with your justification and defense of having guys in these apartments.  The opposition is very clear.  It does not work on ANY level.  Your position is well know.

and im fucking sick to death hearing the same old bullshit that has no justification other than a bunch of jealous perverts that actually would trade places with the guy in a heartbeat

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think guys should stop bitching, full stop!!, and go to another apt or even another site if they aren't happy...

• Like 5

oh I don't always agree with everyone on here and most certainly some of you don't agree with me always but I accept the fact we may argue one night but may agree on something the next night and for the most part I don't hold a grudge but to be honest though some of you are just dicks lol ☺️

• Like 1

Just to update all of  B4 is home around 4am. Mila nude in her bed bating . Adri and Marta nude in bed. Ana and Malina are having a long conversation on the balcony. Candy  looking at phone. Elly and Loraine asleep

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just to update all of  B4 is home around 4am. Mila nude in her bed bating . Adri and Marta nude in bed. Ana and Malina are having a long conversation on the balcony. Candy  looking at phone. Elly and Loraine asleep

BF is shaving and priming himself for action...at 5am?  Doesn't look like his GF has the same plans.