B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

3 hours ago, kase said:

i think that the guest of malina is an alcoholic he has not been sober since he arrived 

thats all he has,is his drinking.he has been there 24 hours,and his so called girlfriend,wont have sex with him.does anybody else think thats strange?

7 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

thats all he has,is his drinking.he has been there 24 hours,and his so called girlfriend,wont have sex with him.does anybody else think thats strange?

no, she is on her period.. so he fingered her and she gave him a HJ... (but sure he wanted more...) 

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What a depressing read!!  I don't see how you people can follow this soap opera nite after nite!!!

and I can not understand why you come here day after day with your negative comments.
Why can't you  move  over to VHTV, where you have 30 apartments with a lot of activity as you are looking for here. There you can not blame any for being banned either ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What a depressing read!!  I don't see how you people can follow this soap opera nite after nite!!!

Some need this boredom.
Many see their "life" with the ladies Malina & Anastasila reproduced, you come with your own "wife" only rarely to coitus