B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

Hace 4 horas, HarleyFatboy dijo:

¡Qué lectura tan deprimente! ¡No veo cómo ustedes pueden seguir esta noche de la telenovela después de la noche!

The best thing is to disconnect. It is a big waste of time, just waiting for the house to be full.
If people go out partying, what you have to do is just that ... if you can also go out partying, with family or friends ... and if you can not even have a beer or a good glass of wine Vina and put on a good movie, if possible make you forget about the pestilence.

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

If I was him , I would do the same as her , I would go out alone tonight and get laid with somebody else, If she didn't want to get close, she shouldn't  have inviting him.  And the other girls wouldn't have to cover up all the time he is here,

Go out and Boff some Girl that has Syphilis then come back and tell his GF he was just walking around for some fresh air for a couple hours. Then let her have it.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Go out and Boff some Girl that has Syphilis then come back and tell his GF he was just walking around for some fresh air for a couple hours. Then let her have it.  :biggrin:

You are as mean as Ronda Rosey……………..🤬🤩

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

She could have stayed home with him, after all he made the trip to come and see her.

It is rude to invite someone then leave them alone.  Some of these girls are as bright as a 3 Watt Light Bulb.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1