B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have fallen into the RLC trap!

C'mon makes no sense to do that, even for views, they don't need that. I know that a lot of fake things are taking place in this house but birthdays is not one of them.

• Like 4

Just now, Fagen said:

C'mon makes no sense to do that, even for views, they don't need that.

Believe what you want Fagen, it's all about the views my friend and they will do whatever it takes to get NEW people to watch!  The people that have been around for awhile are getting tired of their games and poor customer service.  RLC needs new viewership!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Credi quello che vuoi Fagen, è tutto sui punti di vista del mio amico e faranno tutto il necessario per far sì che NUOVE persone lo guardino! Le persone che sono in giro da un po 'si stanno stancando dei loro giochi e del servizio clienti scadente. RLC ha bisogno di nuovi spettatori!

I do not think anything will change, the girls are all new to RLC except Candy, if they are paid more to give a show, you will always see the same things

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

C'mon makes no sense to do that, even for views, they don't need that. I know that a lot of fake things are taking place in this house but birthdays is not one of them.

some of  these guys are a broken record all boyfriends are fake all parties are fake you know they might even be right once in awhile but when no matter what they always say the same thing they cant all be fake after all girls have bfs and people really do have birthdays,like you said why fake a birthday party when they could just have a party and it would get just as many views it makes no sense 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

some of  these guys are a broken record all boyfriends are fake all parties are fake you know they might even be right once in awhile but when no matter what they always say the same thing they cant all be fake after all girls have bfs and people really do have birthdays,like you said why fake a birthday party when they could just have a party and it would get just as many views it makes no sense 

Spot on EMM...😉...I wonder if there'll be a fake birthday cake as well...😏

• Like 3