B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a Hotel...It's been posted a few times here that he's checked into one...I don't posting this info is a big deal...he's not an actual resident...😏

Lets face it, he's not gonna roam the streets all night, sleep on a park bench or the beach, or shack up with his other girlfriend, is he😏...This is a strange relationship with Malina, and I think she is actually the strange one, but he is her BF, regardless of some guys here think...

LMAO....i've heard he is nothing more than a drunk and that he is a very strange bird indeed!!  There is nothing strange about their relationship, it's all part of being from the Ukraine or Russia or wherever they are from.  I've never read about nor seen more stranger people than them!!  I will be the first to say again that it is not her boyfriend, yet another pawn in the game!!

Naomi and Mila just met today at the beach under the signs labeled.....this spot reserved for B2 and this spot reserved for B4 LMAO LMAO LMAO!!  You guys and girls need to really get a grip on reality and start living your own lives!!!!

• Upvote 1

to understand how, the apartments in Barcelona, are the chicken with the golden eggs for RLC, just look at the REPLAY miniatures this morning, all 15 are from last night in these apartments

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Malina and bf back in the house.

They have the whole house to themselves...He wanted sex, she didn't, as usual, so blue balled again!...She's crashed out on her bed now and he's by the pool..I give up with these 2!.:huh:.He seems to get all the shit thrown at him on here. I'm not saying that I'm a fan of his, but Malina is odd, too...there whole relationship is odd tbh, IMO...

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They have the whole house to themselves...He wanted sex, she didn't, as usual, so blue balled again!...She's crashed out on her bed now and he's by the pool..I give up with these 2!.:huh:.He seems to get all the shit thrown at him on here. I'm not saying that I'm a fan of his, but Malina is odd, too...there whole relationship is odd tbh, IMO...

I bet they had sex last night at the hotel, but if not thats their own fault lol.