B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

On 6/25/2018 at 7:13 PM, Milaislove said:

Only thing which annoyed me, was the bad positioning to the Cam 😈

They have been like that from beginning of B4. My thinking is, this was a rush install. They just put 2 cams in each 3rd floor room, without thought of position. I have tried to get RLC to know what they did and to please re-adjust the cams to our advantage. They won't answer, naturally. We are paying for it, you know

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Amico di Noldus, puoi darci qualche notizia su Adri, comincio ad essere preoccupato, non voglio che ti sia successo qualcosa di brutto 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

she go from his BF for one or two week

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

she go from his BF for one or two week

thank you, it's strange, because I'm her Italian boyfriend and I did not know anything about it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ur10intung69 said:

Han sido así desde el comienzo de B4. Mi pensamiento es que esta fue una instalación rápida. Acaban de poner 2 cámaras en cada habitación del tercer piso, sin pensar en la posición. Intenté que RLC supiera lo que hacían y, por favor, reajustar las cámaras a nuestro favor. Ellos no responderán, naturalmente. Estamos pagando por eso, sabes

Rarely, I have seen that RLC change a camera, although it seems incredible, they have well thought out what they want to show and what to show ... although for that, close curtains, when we all know and we have seen what is behind, and to put it , there is nothing that is important, just having areas without cameras.
Of course, it is only opinion or conjectures, but after years of seeing what happens, and knowing how B4 is, it is reasonable to arrive at certain deductions.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

prega di fare riferimento a Barcellona:
irma e Jessica
renata y Sher
Rebecca e megan

almeno abbiamo ragazze con tacchi sexy e che mangiano la figa ....

Remember that these girls have a very intense life of travel.
They go where they are requested. It's life, sometimes models. Barcelona, is a world reference point for photographers, so it is not strange, to see in their social networks these girls who pass through Barcelona, Milan, Paris, or any other place often related to the world of photography and luxury.

29 minutes ago, vortios said:

Remember that these girls have a very intense life of travel.
They go where they are requested. It's life, sometimes models. Barcelona, is a world reference point for photographers, so it is not strange, to see in their social networks these girls who pass through Barcelona, Milan, Paris, or any other place often related to the world of photography and luxury.

Yes some of them do that

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn as he is supposed to not actually be her bf and is supposed to be a client of some kind he sure aint getting his moneys worth like all the other so called boyfriends did lol

Sarcasm!...I love it...👍

• Like 1