Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno unless she is one of Kira's pals never seen her here before?

Bia and Mark were the protagonists of a troubled passage that I consider still to be something that Alan needs to pass again (and win).
(solid and balanced couple)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting that this is Edda's 2nd visit without Joe and this time she isn't wearing her ring like last time.

It's nice to see these people together for the first time but I wish there were more guys here for the girls here. Alan being shared among all of them isn't all that much to look forward to. And I agree with Russ, it would definitely be nice to see Nina with at least one other guy especially when Alan has fucked every girl in the room, and will probable fuck them again later on.

I would be more interested in seeing Edda and Allan alone doing their natural thing.

When I see that man looking woman around, she (or he?) completely kills my sexual appetite. 

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I would be more interested in seeing Edda and Allan alone doing their natural thing.

When I see that man looking woman around, she (or he?) completely kills my sexual appetite. 

LOL yeah when i saw butch there when i first looked in the apartmentmy heart sank.:huh: Enough to put you off sex for life lol

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Shows on March  (03 and 31)... with serena and nina.. Alan did "cry" and abandon the room on one of their visits

forgot the main. And this will not be possible to find in moments files. How much he and Marck talked about it (just them).
And the fact that the second round was followed by Alan by the room monitor. How shocking was that to his mind at that moment.
🙄