Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

So we are into slagging off other users now are we? Not a good thing to read nor is it very desirable. I would suggest people keep their opinions of other users to themselves or not say anything at all. Character assassination is not good especially on an open forum.

And what is the surprise??? if you don't belong to the flock you are doomed... their ball get bigger and bigger ... Gladly the one that i was talking understood my post and what i was saying and it was nothing that didn't had happen in the past with other users

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And what is the surprise??? if you don't belong to the flock you are doomed... Gladl the one that i was talking understood my post and what i was saying

Most of us understand your posts pal, well almost lol.

The last one being got at seems to have left the forums now which is a shame i hope those whose actions led to that are proud of themselves.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yes agree but feel Edda would be better with her own apartment where she could enjoy her Bi feelings more on her own terms.

Whilst she loves dick she also has very strong feelings for women i do believe as she enjoyed tempting Nora until they had that great night of passion but after that i thought Joe stopped many of her women nights.

This in the end may have led to their breakup.

She enjoyed Sina very much last night as well.

1 hour ago, waldi said:

true, after come back she just needs to stay away from blokes like Joe, as their life was,  let' say, too slow. To achieve success in here, she needs to push far more for intensity, like she did last night 😀, and everybody (almost) will be happy to see her again 😀

Okay, I'm going to hit my personal hammer on this point.
Look at my historical CC post.
Find or find out when I made derogatory, negative, or pejorative comments to Edda.
Or Serena?

And even NIna (I criticize recently, but never negative or derogatory)

Then, yes, with a captive chair waiting for a possible return of her. I have always recognized its untapped and latent potential (it is in the former forum). For more than once.

I observe and admit that his behavior on the previous date has shaken this concept, but has not yet fragmented it.

George had been interested in Sina since his arrival and Edda literally joined her for his purpose.

He hoped she could compose a project with Serena (effective or in "guest" condition and thus further balance the balance overall with all of George's management.
Look how disadvantaged he is in front of the rest (numbers of projects).

For the first round with Sina, I would still understand okay, but for the insistence and the subsequent rounds, I'm really curious and apprehensive of how the Edda X Serena statement will survive this.

I remember, however, that we have already had an Edda attempt with Serena and George and too Edda sequence with Serena and Joe.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squish said:

Strange that jane was not at the party. Edda is back having a meal with Nina and Alan so no hard feelings which is good.

At least her ass is a normal colour today lol. Alan will be glad to see her i expect.

Edda had a meal with N&A, while there were nude 🙂

Now Edda is having a shower. She usually takes shower before sex. This should be nice sex.

Marvelous body by the way.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

At least her ass is a normal colour today lol. Alan will be glad to see her i expect.

The question would be why Edda is there and now taking a shower.
Dined before and Alan was told to go out (or shop).

I observe that NIna has made a general in the apartment that is a registered sign of possible visit.
New round then? Trio or what? Bia and Mark?
🙄

Edited by thedbear

The stupid timeline is broken and I can't follow what is happening.

It is really frustrating. VHTV subscription is not cheap. And it breaks during either critical times, or during weekend that I have time to spend and enjoy the subscription that I paid the premium. 

• Like 1