B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

1 minute ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Timeout? i am giving myself one pretty soon as my subscription ends soon and i won't have any need to check in on camcaps.. so i am good with it and no worries.

The reason i mentioned "regardless if they do anything or not" i pretty much read their terms and that is why i mentioned what i stated.

I was just letting you know its ok for some to talk shit but not all can that's all .

I dont think they always masturbate when they are in the rest room for a long time, they might just be on sitting on the toilet and then they have their phones and get stuck watching social media and other things, and before you know it 20-30 mins has gone.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you read RLC's Terms on their Site, these Girls are actually under No Obligation to even be Nude, Parade around in Lingerie, Masturbate or Shower or do whatever. They could sit and stare at phones 24 Hours a day Fully Clothed and still get Paid. People will still be foolish enough to Purchase Subscriptions & Replay just to see what the girls do regardless.

That is also good business practice as it covers their ass when they get alot of complaints about the girls regarding nudity etc. makes me wish i would have read their terms when they started out as they can always change it as time passes.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think they always masturbate when they are in the rest room for a long time, they might just be on sitting on the toilet and then they have their phones and get stuck watching social media and other things, and before you know it 20-30 mins has gone.

10 or even 15 mins but a hour no she must be laying in the recliner that rlc has put in there for them to take a nap in there😀

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You're absolutely right, in fact, Anastasiia paints it in, RLC's terms say she can do it
Now I know why Anastasiia's paintings are shit :biggrin:

• Like 2