B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wait when was that argument ? Didnt see that, do you know what it was about? Maybe it was because Malina and her bf slept in her bed while she was in b2.

they had a quarrel in connection with one of the games. Malina thought Mila did not mimic properly in relation to the task.
They gave each other a hug on the balcony later, but after that evening, Mila held for herself.

There is not much to be done for such "girls conflicts", remember Sofie and Monica, they did not talk after the arguing of a bad dish of a frying pan ....

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

KGB ( Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti ) disbanded in 1991.  It's now called FSB ( Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti )

Oh, I think I could talk to Putin, the former KGB commander in East Berlin in my mother tongue, he speaks very good German and is a best friend of our old chancellor Schröder!
I am not proud of this "friendship" of evil!

You should have recognized the smiley before you teach history lessons.

So that you know that I can also "smartass", you should know that the FSK was the direct predecessor of the FSB!
The immediate predecessor of the FSB was the Russian Federal Defense Service (FSK), which was itself a successor to the KGB (2003 then FSB)

Story 6 please put! 😗 No offense!

Irony is not your strength

19 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Oh, I think I could talk to Putin, the former KGB commander in East Berlin in my mother tongue, he speaks very good German and is a best friend of our old chancellor Schröder!
I am not proud of this "friendship" of evil!

You should have recognized the smiley before you teach history lessons.

So that you know that I can also "smartass", you should know that the FSK was the direct predecessor of the FSB!
The immediate predecessor of the FSB was the Russian Federal Defense Service (FSK), which was itself a successor to the KGB (2003 then FSB)

Story 6 please put! 😗 No offense!

Irony is not your strength

:biggrin: From Russia with Love 😉 

FSB_Emblem.png