Misty & Kyle

10 pm 10 Misty  returns from work; 

Misty has a job Kyle does not like it and makes her feel in the tone of his voice and his attitude.even if you do not understand the language, the bodily attitude, the ironic tone, the high or provocative tone allow you to define what he feels.Primary creature, he is smart enough to partially conceal his thoughts. This is a subject of study of human behaviour quite interesting. Non-sexual voyeurism exists whatever some people think, it's called hidden observation.

he discussions become more and more violent but brief.In the bed currently Kyle tries sexual touching that Misty pushes back. They are back to back and seem to fall asleep. Kyle turned and plays with his phone while Misty s' Kyle wants to turn it over. Misty gives him a kiss and turns to sleep. Kyle does not insist and looks at his phone with a pout of spite. He grabbed a lock of Misty's hair to wrap it in his fingers. End of the torment of hair, Kyle goes in the bathroom .. Misty sleeps on his stomach facing the wall. Kyle goes back to bed after going through the kitchen still looking at his phone. He resumed a lock of hair and retortille. It changes the hand lock
He lies down on his stomach and continues to look at his phone ..... "to be continued"

• Like 1

After more than an hour when they went to bed, they finally fell asleep without any action.
It is not "Kyle who fucks Misty" the subject of this boring description but to see how Kyle dominates Misty to get what he wants despite a refusal.
In this case the refusal was categorical and he did not dare to go very far as before (attraction in the arms, fondling breasts caresses and vaginal penetration of the fingers ...)

Voyeurism or observation?

Eyes of the beholder is what I say because I have really enjoyed watching this apartment over the last few days.

Regarding them shagging tonight, I think you all understand why that didn't happen. Some girls like it (e.g. Ruby and Nina) and some girls are less keen on it.  Same goes with blokes I guess.

But for me, Misty have been uber-sexy the last few days 😍

• Like 1