B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

Hello everyone I join the forum to wish a good trip and a happy life to Malina. I would be more appreciative for Adri. She timidly started hiding her breasts in front of the other girls, or bathing in a bathing suit. A complete change on his part, for our pleasure, often sexy, sometimes funny, sometimes exaggerated or false. but the whole of your stay was nice to look at. the complicity with Marta gave a sexy and funny duo. For Bridget I will wait to pronounce for the moment. Adri I wish you a good trip back home.A happy life with everything you want.I hope to see you again on RLC .I take this post to welcome Megan that I really appreciated for his first stay to B2 (except the puzzles.)....:dodgy:.....:wink:.... Thanks again to Adri ....

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder why they didnt give the room to Elly and Loraine, instead of giving it to a single girl, or maybe Megans bf will come if she has one.

Megan is a SUPERSTAR, she certainly deserves the Master bedroom and all the amenities, whether that is to be by herself, or whether she chooses to share it with someone. She has paid the price and opened B-2, and put it on the RLC map. Elly the vice grip girl and Legs Loraine are still newbies, we shall see if they are willing to pay the price or they just another set of girls who become the comer and goers without any kind of lasting memory.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

t again appears the the MOST IRRESISTIBLE IRMA has walked off and left the pack, she is making a strong sprint to the finish, can any of the girls catch her???

Kristy has been and still is in 2nd but must make a strong move to cartch Irma

Jessica is in 3rd and can catch Kristy for second it is not out of reach yet

Behind the top 3 comes the Incredible Ilona, then Stella and Belle with Megan just 1 vote out of the top 5

Keep on voting for your most popular or you favorite girl as this poll will conclude in couple more days, If you havn't voted then I ask you vote, if you want to make your vote count.

Thanks to all of you who have voted.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

t again appears the the MOST IRRESISTIBLE IRMA has walked off and left the pack, she is making a strong sprint to the finish, can any of the girls catch her???

Behind the top 3 comes the Incredible Ilona, then Stella and Belle with Megan just 1 vote out of the top 5

Keep on voting for your most popular or you favorite girl as this poll will conclude in couple more days, If you havn't voted then I ask you vote, if you want to make your vote count.

For you who have not been around long, here is a link to the most recent superstars, but no one c has ever topped Leora in any poll ever conducted on CC that she is included in. Irma is consistently number 2 to Leora.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Where will I find this Rider...?