Amy and Jane

22 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Great caps Golfer and Robwin 😎

Is it a steapless strap-on? Or just a dildo?

Well not being experienced with these things I would have said it was strapless but why that matters I will never understand 😮

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well not being experienced with these things I would have said it was strapless but why that matters I will never understand 😮

Hehe 😊

I suppose many find a strapless more enjoyable to watch because both girls have something inside, whilst most normal strap-ons have a external dildo with some kind of harness that it attaches to thus giving only the receiver something inside.

An added benefit is of course it takes a lot less time to start to play wirh a strapless toy 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboosa said:

is amy that same girl that is on camcaps??

😁 Oh how I wish, although I’m not much into “butch” type lesbians. I much prefer women who look feminine and transsexuals who can pass as feminine women and the finally men who look like real men. I’m a transsexual of sorts. Read my bio if you like. 

Thx for thinking of me though! I smiled! ❤️💋

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

😁 Oh how I wish, although I’m not much into “butch” type lesbians. I much prefer women who look feminine and transsexuals who can pass as feminine women and the finally men who look like real men. I’m a transsexual of sorts. Read my bio if you like. 

Thx for thinking of me though! I smiled! ❤️💋

It is your dream trans apts. Or you on one of it.😘😘

• Like 1