Amy and Jane

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

For me, this is an excellent apartment!! Im just catching up now to earlier days, and I've seen a lot of really great stuff (caps to follow).

For those of us who enjoy lesbian sex, I think it's pretty clear how much better it is to watch Amy❤️ and Jane❤️ using their strap-on compared to other girls' strap-ons on the site (at least it is for me! 🤣 )

One thing I think would be nice to watch is some solo toy masturbation 😍 from the girls 😘

Did you see the bottom of page 13?

19 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure which one it was, but it looked like she was having fun
by herself. I just thought you might enjoy it. 😊

Thanks man, I really appreciate 👍 the thought 😎

I do believe that that scene was part of sex between the girls... when Jane😍 rode Amy😍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate 👍 the thought 😎

I do believe that that scene was part of sex between the girls... when Jane😍 rode Amy😍

I'm sure you're right. I didn't see it live, I just had the GIF to go by. 😊

14 hours ago, purplewrap said:

For me, this is an excellent apartment!! Im just catching up now to earlier days, and I've seen a lot of really great stuff (caps to follow).

For those of us who enjoy lesbian sex, I think it's pretty clear how much better it is to watch Amy❤️ and Jane❤️ using their strap-on compared to other girls' strap-ons on the site (at least it is for me! 🤣 )

One thing I think would be nice to watch is some solo toy masturbation 😍 from the girls 😘

That's all good, but i love to watch women use more natural toys on each other, hands, fingers , tongues, and lips

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Nina and Kira (on RLC) are experts on that very thing if my memory serves me right

Too bad months pass between the times they get intimate. And one does all the licking ,and the other gets all the licking.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Too bad months pass between the times they get intimate. And one does all the licking ,and the other gets all the licking.

Oh, my apologies, I didn't know.  Been a looooooooong time since I was on RLC

At least Amy❤️ and Jane❤️ were right up your street tonight - at least as far as fingers goes 😉

• Like 1