Amy and Jane

Yet again we seem to have an apartment where the girls seem to be able to completely disappear off our screens which is completetely unaccepatable.

Either be able to have them in view where ever they are in the apartment or don't bother to have an apartment.

I have clicked on every cam and can see NOTHING but can certainly hear voices this is not good enough.!!!!

I don't pay VH to watch fucking furniture.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yet again we seem to have an apartment where the girls seem to be able to completely disappear off our screens which is completetely unaccepatable.

Either be able to have them in view where ever they are in the apartment or don't bother to have an apartment.

I have clicked on every cam and can see NOTHING but can certainly hear voices this is not good enough.!!!!

Seems another appartement with quite nothing at all so far... 

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You don’t pay to see anything but a view through a cam. Noting more, nothing less. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

I don't know. There many ways to read my words. All I am saying is such beautiful fine woman can use a good man's companionship, rather than the other lady that reminds me Carrie Black:

Carrie-Big-Boo-Black-Lea-DeLaria.png  

Maybe this is pure love, and logic is not applicable here. But I think such gorgeous girl can do better. 

Who the fuck is Carrie Black or is this just America's pleasure lol

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty much Jeka. Anyways I asked support who is who. Amy is the girl and Jane the butch 

That makes sense,even the worsts George places looked more promising than this place,wonder when the cam thing will start..god have mercy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Emma, Stacy & Bidgette, Mila & Noah, Patrik & Clair. All places without a "soul" really. 

And also Miami place,Ben&whitney(aka the blowjob place),Cleo& Axel,Julia&Raul..dammm😂.