B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

Hello,      So i guess that a fruit drink that looks like red wine that Mila drinks in the wine glasses??  It comes in a plastic bottle but I drink scotch that comes in a plastic bottle.    Maybe we just low class or enjoy a cheaper taste of refreshment.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Those Dam Phones are the worst invention this World has come across.  To many Obsessed with them.

I hate being invited to a party or gathering when everybody in the area is basically quiet except for the sound of games or texts. Asi look up, everybody is heads down playing on their phones. 

Whatever happened to parties where talking bullshit and hustling babes were the activity of choice. So, come on over and we'll stare at and play on out phones,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

I hate being invited to a party or gathering when everybody in the area is basically quiet except for the sound of games or texts. Asi look up, everybody is heads down playing on their phones. 

Whatever happened to parties where talking bullshit and hustling babes were the activity of choice. So, come on over and we'll stare at and play on out phones,

I have a rule at my place. If you come to visit the phones are off.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have a rule at my place. If you come to visit the phones are off.

I have a rule-if you come to my house with a phone-it goes in the trash

Guess that's why no one visits anymore 😏🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1