B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Elly looks like she wants round two.  :biggrin:

i know, when have you ever seen elly like this? or any kind of way,megan is an old school RLC girl. and she knows how lo ignite these girls,and thats what she is trying to do,as long as she is around,im sure that all the girls will get better at being RLC girls.

Just now, jc1861791 said:

i know, when have you ever seen elly like this? or any kind of way,megan is an old school RLC girl. and she knows how lo ignite these girls,and thats what she is trying to do,as long as she is around,im sure that all the girls will get better at being RLC girls.

I wasn't surprised about Megan at all.

But when I saw who she was with my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Let's hope it keeps going.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It was nice to see that jaws to the "Vice Grip Girl" open up a bit, still long way to go to get rid of that nickname. She did enjoy it immensely/ 

with megan being sexual with the girls in general,maybe they will start to be more sexual with each other in the future.anyway,good show girls,,,,,,,,,LOVE YOU MEGAN,good night

for all those who believe that Megan, speaks 10 times a day with her "boyfriend" and the monster lesbian games, I would like to give a news, which I hope will not create panic, Santa Claus does not exist, it is the reality many things you believe they do not exist

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There are 5 hours Maxfactor said:

Daily? she's been on at least three times that I've seen today

Daily? why are you talking to me :dodgy: , 

Joking aside though your chips of mobile phones of the girls could talk, I would not be surprised that many people in this forum are very surprised that they could learn and RLC subscriptions are still in free fall

Good day and good scam

• Like 1