VHTV Needs To ...........

mic351 was right about the cam placement. also testing the lighting under various conditions. it can't be that difficult. some of the tenants watch other people on vh so how hard would it be to watch your own apt for a couple of minutes while turning the lights off & on, drawing the curtains, etc. a few minutes for each room could work wonders. 

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

mic351 was right about the cam placement. also testing the lighting under various conditions. it can't be that difficult. some of the tenants watch other people on vh so how hard would it be to watch your own apt for a couple of minutes while turning the lights off & on, drawing the curtains, etc. a few minutes for each room could work wonders. 

Fully agree. All this should be tested before a place should go online. Also the sunlight is an important factor too. It should never get directly in cam lens. 

• Like 2

Not in any particular order of importance and it's just my opinion  (just writing as i'm reminding and may be updated later):

• 0 divisions without cams and no black squares (the only exception loggia without weather protection)
  • More strong relation with managers.. Not put all excuses on them
  • Each manager with top max 3-5 apartments 
  • No sub-manager allowed
  • No managers allowed living in VH if they have houses (example actually: mira&henry.. Old examples: anna&alex, jeka, alex&lina)
  • No sex relations allowed between managers and their tenants (creates a very dubious situation about money earn)
  • No drugs allowed in the house 
  • All houses should be approved previously by VH (even if chosen by managers, they should be reproved if doesn't have enough "quality")
  • All cams should be modern and capturing as must space possible of the house. If cams belongs to VH even better (reduce the question of cams failing and managers don't do enough to solve the problem). Cams angles should be defined and approved previously by VH
  • Don't opening houses without the tenants being there.. and specially they still moving in to the house (bags, boxes, wtv)
  • Don't intervene in tenants wills and tastes. It's their decision to live and make parties as they want/like (issues with lights, blankets, wtv)
  • No cams on tripods allowed
  • As much as possible no cams visible on other cams images
  • No twitter allowed to tenants
  • No announcements on shows on official twitter
  • Get someone professional (if know who are VH tenants even better 😁) to work on official twitter
  • Don't make tenants as viewers puppets
  • No sex workers allowed
  • No renting houses for sex meetings
  • Violence immediately means house closed and tenants kicked out

edit: Updated

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not in any particular order of importance and it's just my opinion  (just writing as i'm reminding and may be updated later):

• 0 divisions without cams and no black squares (the only exception loggia without weather protection)
  • More strong relation with managers.. Not put all excuses on them
  • Each manager with top max 3-5 apartments 
  • No sub-manager allowed
  • No managers allowed living in VH if they have houses (example actually: mira&henry.. Old examples: anna&alex, jeka, alex&lina)
  • No sex relations allowed between managers and their tenants (creates a very dubious situation about money earn)
  • No drugs allowed in the house 
  • All houses should be approved previously by VH (even if chosen by managers, they should be reproved if doesn't have enough "quality")
  • All cams should be modern and capturing as must space possible of the house. If cams belongs to VH even better (reduce the question of cams failing and managers don't do enough to solve the problem). Cams angles should be defined and approved previously by VH
  • Don't opening houses without the tenants being there.. and specially they still moving in to the house (bags, boxes, wtv)
  • Don't intervene in tenants wills and tastes. It's their decision to live and make parties as they want/like (issues with lights, blankets, wtv)
  • No cams on tripods allowed
  • As much as possible no cams visible on other cams images
  • No twitter allowed to tenants
  • No announcements on shows on official twitter
  • Get someone professional (if know who are VH tenants even better 😁) to work on official twitter

Leaving out the manager thing here what you describe here is already there. It is called RLC 😁

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Leaving out the manager thing here what you describe here is already there. It is called RLC 😁

lool ok... if it's what you want to read here..  (and just imagine.. some of the stuff - not the manager part - already was said here by others)

Houses approved by Vh is a bad thing? cams approved by vh is a bad thing? cams covering all areas is a bad thing? cams no visible on other cams is a bad thing? houses opened with bags and boxes and without tenants there is a good thing? 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lool ok... if it's what you want to read here..  (and just imagine.. some of the stuff - not the manager part - already was said here by others)

Houses approved by Vh is a bad thing? cams approved by vh is a bad thing? cams covering all areas is a bad thing? cams no visible on other cams is a bad thing? houses opened with bags and boxes and without tenants there is a good thing? 

Sorry I was just let's call a little polemic. I will answer on all your points in detail soon. 👍

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

• 0 divisions without cams and no black squares (the only exception loggia without weather protection) - Agree
  • More strong relation with managers.. Not put all excuses on them - I dont really know all details but when this is not the case I agree
  • Each manager with top max 3-5 apartments  - Bad idea this will lead to even good houses get closed down when manager finds people he or she thinks are even better.
  • No sub-manager allowed - Agree
  • No managers allowed living in VH if they have houses (example actually: mira&henry.. Old examples: anna&alex, jeka, alex&lina) - Disagree. I do not see a problem there. 
  • No sex relations allowed between managers and their tenants (creates a very dubious situation about money earn) - Disagree. This is an adult site. As long when people are at legal age they should be allowed to fuck whoever they want. 
  • No drugs allowed in the house - Agree
  • All houses should be approved previously by VH (even if chosen by managers, they should be reproved if doesn't have enough "quality") - Agree
  • All cams should be modern and capturing as must space possible of the house. If cams belongs to VH even better (reduce the question of cams failing and managers don't do enough to solve the problem). Cams angles should be defined and approved previously by VH - Agree
  • Don't opening houses without the tenants being there.. and specially they still moving in to the house (bags, boxes, wtv) - Kind of agree. It should not be looking like a contruction site or something there. 
  • Don't intervene in tenants wills and tastes. It's their decision to live and make parties as they want/like (issues with lights, blankets, wtv) - This rule is already there.
  • No cams on tripods allowed - Kind of agree. In very difficult angles I would allow them.
  • As much as possible no cams visible on other cams images - Same as above.
  • No twitter allowed to tenants - Disagree. It should be as real as possible so VHTV should not forbid tenants to use social media when they want. For me a big impact on personal rights. 
  • No announcements on shows on official twitter - Most shows are announced for evenings and nights. And not for every place every day. So the vast majority of time we watch people without announced shows. I think I disagree on that point. 
  • Get someone professional (if know who are VH tenants even better 😁) to work on official twitter - Agree 
  • Don't make tenants as viewers puppets - If you mean that no system should be established to reward tenants for or demand certain action in return I fully agree. 
  • No sex workers allowed - If you mean prostitutes working on cam I agree. When some friends of anybody are sex workers and get invited to a party (Of course without a payment) that should be allowed. Otherwise would be discrimination. 
  • No renting houses for sex meetings - Agree. The tenants should actually live their daily life there. 
  • Violence immediately means house closed and tenants kicked out - Agree to kick out the people. House can be used for new people if possible of course 

edit: Updated

That would have been a smarter first answer instead of "attacking" my post when you basically agree with most of them

Just to clarify 2-3 points
twitter: they could have their personall twitter.. being on a voyeur house and having a professional twitter is something that i don't think makes much sense.. especially to do the same thing that cam houses normally uses their professional twitter
puppets: wasn't talking about that, but was a good remind
Managers fucking employees: I see there a possible problem of "will" and money earn from that.. It's just a small line 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That would have been a smarter first answer instead of "attacking" my post when you basically agree with most of them

Just to clarify 2-3 points
twitter: they could have their personall twitter.. being on a voyeur house and having a professional twitter is something that i don't think makes much sense.. especially to do the same thing that cam houses normally uses their professional twitter - I know what you mean buit still see as an impact on their personal rights when they have fun communicatin via twitter with viewers. I agree they can do it only a their will and VHTV should not tell them too.
puppets: wasn't talking about that, but was a good remind
Managers fucking employees: I see there a possible problem of "will" and money earn from that.. It's just a small line - If you mean fucking for money I fully agree. But out of hornyness or crazyness let them fuck 😂

Sorry again. I admit I did not read it completely at first 😞