Mike & Kiki, Anna

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ups! Nevermind, I can see the preview now. It's what I thought it was. Stranger walks up on the camping couple and a 3 way commences. 

So a chaturbate script show but in the field with professional recording studio on the background??? 😁

Incredible how they have thousands more of viewers compared with other cb channels and are earning lately almost 20K tokens per show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I always worry about those questions that a partner would be better off not knowing about. Surely some things are private right? 

What do you think about during sex?

How many times a day do you masturbate?

Since you have your nails painted and your body is shaved all over, would you mind going all the way and let me transform you into my sissygirl lesbian lover? We'll throw away all of you boy clothes and go from there. We'll invite your old transgirl friends over for some good times. Would you like that? Be honest! 😂🤣😂😟🙁😦😩😪😥😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Looool 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, what's the worst thing a lover could ask you Jabbath? Something that you would straight-faced lie about if she asked you?

You know I am pretty open minded Amy but asking if thinking about somebody else during sex the truth is alwasy a death wish 😁🙈

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Does Anna ever interact with Mike or Kiki? Except when she was cleaning
when they first moved in, I never see any pictures of her outside of her
bedroom.

From what i saw bathroom and kitchen... and they cross one or another time in the kitchen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This apartment needs closing urgently as its crap. Even Anna is as boring as fuck.

VH won't agree with you lool 
They had 22k viewers on their last shows.. with "free" VH advertising there to have new subscribers