Mike & Kiki, Anna

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I really wish we could see someone fuck the shit out of Julya. I mean a proper hard fucking the way Juliet got it last night. All the action in this house is always so dull and slow. There's never any passion in anything they do.

Waiting for tokens to be able to fuck does not help either 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Waiting for tokens to be able to fuck does not help either

No kidding. It's a shame what these people have done to this place. All the sex is always so robotic and lifeless. Even the times when they aren't camming. Everything is just so monotonous. Nobody even looks like they're having fun. Raul is too damn focused on fiddling with the dam camera. A lot of the times they all look awkward as fuck. It's just ridiculous.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really wish we could see someone fuck the shit out of Julya. I mean a proper hard fucking the way Juliet got it last night. All the action in this house is always so dull and slow. There's never any passion in anything they do.

Today don't know.. but earning around 1000$ per show guess they don't need passion 😂😂 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No kidding. It's a shame what these people have done to this place. All the sex is always so robotic and lifeless. Even the times when they aren't camming. Everything is just so monotonous. Nobody even looks like they're having fun. Raul is too damn focused on fiddling with the dam camera. A lot of the times they all look awkward as fuck. It's just ridiculous.

Totally agree on the "type of sex".. It's like a job.. the way they do it,  they are the "worse" type of cam workers around here. Pretty awkward they be top1 on some of their main events at CB 

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Totally agree on the "type of sex".. It's like a job.. the way they do it,  they are the "worse" type of cam workers around here. Pretty awkward they be top1 on some of their main events at CB 

Yeah, but how long do they have to stay online to reach their goals? Too much time for my taste 😂

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yeah, but how long do they have to stay online to reach their goals? Too much time for my taste 😂

normally around 7H-8H.. 😂 (i said top1 considering the nº of viewers with a enormous margin compared with others)