B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

3 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

The problem is

• Elly and Loraine don't do anything.
  • Mary and Bridget do the same thing together all the time and it's gotten boring. 
  • Meagan and Miroslava can't get off their fucking phones with their boyfriends.

At least Mila and Alexa are a change of pace.

And most don't ever remove their underwear, thus showing nothing to us voyeurs.

So from what I understand so far from what you said and what I saw from some videos.Are some or all girls camgirls? Are they lesbians?Because I saw some videos in which they make game between them or just plain openminded and they have also boyfriends?

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I lost two days and the only news among ten girls is that someone is fucking Ksusha, so RLC goes on like this

RLC will always go on like that!!  A lot of people apparently think that Alexa is over at B4 due to some kind of fall out with Aria.  I believe the only reason Alexa is at B4 is so her and Mila can go to work the job together that they had started several nights back.  The job that started with them staying out all night.

The problem with RLC, is not a problem for RLC but a problem for the viewer.  These girls work for RLC on different jobs when out of the apartment.  Where the viewer gets screwed and has been getting screwed ever since the Barcelona projects came into existence is that the girls come home after literally being gone all day and have to force themselves due to being worn out, to give the viewer a fake ass......lame ass show.  All the teasing is a bunch of crap with the fake/lame ass lesbian stuff and it's quite obvious.

The email I read when I first woke up and was drinking a cup of coffee was that Mary & Fridget are already out working a job for RLC after just a few hours sleep.  Must be something or someone of importance!  Don't worry though, they will come home late as usual and wash their cunts and then put on a fake ass show for you all.  That way, you are happy and they are laughing at your expense!!

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

"Smoke & Mirros"........."WOOSAH"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC will always go on like that!!  A lot of people apparently think that Alexa is over at B4 due to some kind of fall out with Aria.  I believe the only reason Alexa is at B4 is so her and Mila can go to work the job together that they had started several nights back.  The job that started with them staying out all night.

The problem with RLC, is not a problem for RLC but a problem for the viewer.  These girls work for RLC on different jobs when out of the apartment.  Where the viewer gets screwed and has been getting screwed ever since the Barcelona projects came into existence is that the girls come home after literally being gone all day and have to force themselves due to being worn out, to give the viewer a fake ass......lame ass show.  All the teasing is a bunch of crap with the fake/lame ass lesbian stuff and it's quite obvious.

The email I read when I first woke up and was drinking a cup of coffee was that Mary & Fridget are already out working a job for RLC after just a few hours sleep.  Must be something or someone of importance!  Don't worry though, they will come home late as usual and wash their cunts and then put on a fake ass show for you all.  That way, you are happy and they are laughing at your expense!!

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

"Smoke & Mirros"........."MOOSAH"

The main thing pissing me off is most of the women in B4 always have underwear on. I understand the above but surely they can take the panties off when putting on a fake show. I don't think that's too much to ask. We are voyeurs.

One more thing has anyone else noticed that when the women come back from these jobs they what multiple bruises on their legs from the knee's down?

One final thing doesn't women know that it would be driving the boyfriends nuts them talking to them on the phone all the time!!!

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The main thing pissing me off is most of the women in B4 always have underwear on. I understand the above but surely they can take the panties off when putting on a fake show. I don't think that's too much to ask. We are voyeurs.

One more thing has anyone else noticed that when the women come back from these jobs they what multiple bruises on their legs from the knee's down?

One final thing doesn't women know that it would be driving the boyfriends nuts them talking to them on the phone all the time!!!

Yeah, it's a voyeur site for kindergarten kids!!  I have seen multiple pictures of the girls with bruises all over their legs.......I don't think it has to make anyone wonder too much!  These girls leave their boyfriends for months to come to Barcelona to play and cheat......great group of gals if you ask me.  "What happens in Barcelona, stays in Barcelona"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, it's a voyeur site for kindergarten kids!!  I have seen multiple pictures of the girls with bruises all over their legs.......I don't think it has to make anyone wonder too much!  These girls leave their boyfriends for months to come to Barcelona to play and cheat......great group of gals if you ask me.  "What happens in Barcelona, stays in Barcelona"

Cheaters ....wonder if the boyfriends know?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Cheaters ....wonder if the boyfriends know?

LOL....now that's some funny shit right there, don't care who you are!!  I'm sure that some might have that kind of relationship but I'm willing to bet that most of them do not.  I know I would go apeshit if I found out my girlfriend had gone to Barcelona as a "translator" and found out that she milked some of the locals!!  That was a funny one when Jess told one of the girls that she told her boyfriend she was in Barcelona to work as a "translator".  All I can say is that her boyfriend might have been a good lay but he's an ignorant SOB if he fell for that shit LOL.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The Bruises have been happening for a while, I remember the twins having bad bruises after the extra RLC work. I do think it's interesting and happening for a while now. 

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The Bruises have been happening for a while, I remember the twins having bad bruises after the extra RLC work. I do think it's interesting and happening for a while now. 

I believe they are all in to some sort of S&M and maybe getting some of them that way.  Who knows for sure but I'm a betting man and I would take bets that most of them are not from frolicking around in a park or at the beach somewhere!

• Like 1