B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

Why is it that so many of our members love to hang out in the GOV threads, and then gripe about the girls? Granted, it's not exactly RLC's original concept of "real," but they are real models on a paid vacation and they're having a good time. And some of them love to show off . . . occasionally.

Your opinions are invited.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Why is it that so many of our members love to hang out in the GOV threads, and then gripe about the girls? Granted, it's not exactly RLC's original concept of "real," but they are real models on a paid vacation and they're having a good time. And some of them love to show off . . . occasionally.

Your opinions are invited.

I agree with this 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm enjoying watching Mila and Alexa the past few days. They had a hell of a night in the bathtub a couple nights ago. Fake p@ssy eating but still fun to watch in my opinion. Unfortunately, tonight, they're at the other apartment and Alexa's bed is too small so Mila moved to the couch. RLC should give Aria's larger bedroom to Alexa and Mila. The additional space and "privacy" might allow them to grow more comfortable.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's been mentioned a few times before, Aussie...I think they just have the water jets on too high in the bath...😏

I understand your point but I can't buy it. They go out on a job and come back with them. 

I had already explained the problem of bruises on girls, everything depends on the type of carpet that is in the hotels, if there is a high carpet there are no bruises, if instead there is no carpet or is very low, the girls have not bruises on the knees

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I had already explained the problem of bruises on girls, everything depends on the type of carpet that is in the hotels, if there is a high carpet there are no bruises, if instead there is no carpet or is very low, the girls have not bruises on the knees

You have too much imagination
Carpet or not Carpet, like everyone else they use the broom or the vacuum to make the dust 😂

If not most do sports (not the one of room ^^) and sport can leave marks

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understand your point but I can't buy it. They go out on a job and come back with them. 

Sorry Aussie...You haven't tuned into my sense of humour yet...My  😏 emoji is my sarcastic face...😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Maybe they were out in the Street Protesting and Clashing with the Uber Drivers.    :biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Aussie...You haven't tuned into my sense of humour yet...My  😏 emoji is my sarcastic face...😉

LOL you're right.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they were out in the Street Protesting and Clashing with the Uber Drivers.    :biggrin:

OMG, I work with a guy who drives taxi's on the weekend and he would love to add some bruises to Uber Drivers. 😀

I'm guessing it's going to be something I'll never find the answer too  😪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1