B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

From all the reading I have been doing, It appears that Aria and Alexa have had a falling out, and she has taken up residence in B-4 with Mila, is that true. It is really hard to tell WTF with the blurry thumbnails LOL ?

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

From all the reading I have been doing, It appears that Aria and Alexa have had a falling out, and she has taken up residence in B-4 with Mila, is that true. It is really hard to tell WTF with the blurry thumbnails LOL ?

It's not blurry for me...😉

Yes, they appeared to have had a disagreement the other night when Mila appeared at B2...another case of 2's company, threes a crowd, IMO...It was probably something trivial but I can't understand how 1 minute, these girls are so close, apparently genuinely and not fake, then they can drop them like a brick!! I haven't a clue what it was all about but the way it's panned out, I'm supporting Aria here because, regardless of how cute Alexa is, she's the one that's fucked off with someone else. Fortunately Aria's formed a friendship with Ksasha now, albeit possible not the way it was suppose to be, and she has her BF, so she's not billy no mates, which I'm pleased about...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not blurry for me...😉

Yes, they appeared to have had a disagreement the other night when Mila appeared at B2...another case of 2's company, threes a crowd, IMO...It was probably something trivial but I can't understand how 1 minute, these girls are so close, apparently genuinely and not fake, then they can drop them like a brick!! I haven't a clue what it was all about but the way it's panned out, I'm supporting Aria here because, regardless of how cute Alexa is, she's the one that's fucked off with someone else. Fortunately Aria's formed a friendship with Ksasha now, albeit possible not the way it was suppose to be, and she has her BF, so she's not billy no mates, which I'm pleased about...

Well Naga after almost 6 years, I just feel I was not getting any value for the money anymore. I feel very strongly that the replay function should be part of the membership price they charge, just as it is with the other 3 competitors, and they offer a archive as well for less money than a monthly subscription to RLC. So blurry it will be for me, you guys will just have to post more and keep me up to date on what is going on.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I feel very strongly that the replay function should be part of the membership price they charge, j

Me too Thes...I only top up my pre paid card every month, and no more, and as that time approaches, I keep asking the question 'shall I just take a back seat for a month', because I'm not loaded like some guys here and $75/month could be spent more much sensibly, tbh...Good job Mrs Naga doesn't know...yet...But I always renew because I love the girls...as simple as that! ❤️...Plus I don't believe I could accurately participate on CC if I couldn't view everything...and that would be sad because I really enjoy it...

Well I guess I will find out, I have been quiet this week because I couldn't see shit. I have been reading all the post's though and I have a pretty good feel for what is going on the popular threads. It is the not so popular threads that make it hard to keep up. I hope it doesn't come to me parking in the park and watching with binoculars the girls over at the water park :huh: