Juliet & Pablo

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i reached out to support and they asked "what is it exactly that you don't like about Juliet & Pablo?". I responded, "perhaps you could tell me what you like about them?.

Well support can't tell them to get naked and start to fuck. Only thing they can do is to notify managers people have complains about the place. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well support can't tell them to get naked and start to fuck. Only thing they can do is to notify managers people have complains about the place. 

You couldn't be more correct about that. As a matter of fact I, for one, wouldn't want them to.

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

i reached out to support and they asked "what is it exactly that you don't like about Juliet & Pablo?". I responded, "perhaps you could tell me what you like about them?.

I responded.."perhaps you could tell me what you like about them"..Just perfect😎.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm really quite strange place at the moment...

Have you fallow Ruby place?Its almost the same,a bunch of dudes,acting like teenagers,few girls, few sex and even less nudity,but as Groomy Wisely said prior..this is an business and if you're not competitive then it's over..after an while not many will watch this two places.

And we tought we get rid of Tim..looks at this "party",this dude have the same talent for manager as Tim,so full of himself but don't have an clue how to do things,maybe he should look at George place.Lame.

i dont know th rest of you But the two houses of this dude makes VHTV an step closer of being an rlc type of site,already two places and who knows if soon not an third one,the others mangers places could be great or awaful(by George,Alex,Anna,jeka,Mary,Ary)but they usualy have what we expect from site..hot moments,nudity,sex.Just remember when there was only one house with cam girls and how many are now..but in this manager case it's even worst.

• Like 2