• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Can't edit my post.. here goes that tweet with their picture

@StnCld316 that thing on "can't edit" happened again

aaaaaab1e99aa2d05248d6.jpg

I see, but if you look on the bathtub twitter feed, the girl they call Juliet hasn't the tattoos . Can't trust the accuracy of twitter that's for sure...

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Can't edit my post.. here goes that tweet with their picture

@StnCld316 that thing on "can't edit" happened again

aaaaaab1e99aa2d05248d6.jpg

There is an issue with the Editing Function of the Software.  We are aware of the situation and is being looked into getting resolved.

13 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I see, but if you look on the bathtub twitter feed, the girl they call Juliet hasn't the tattoos . Can't trust the accuracy of twitter that's for sure...

Yes.. but i trust more on that first pic of announcement (because was previoulsy sent by managers/tenants) then by post of the drunk guy that do the tweets from what happen in the houses... he already called juliet to lola 

That second girl (from the shower)  is this one eating the yogurt (juliet is behind her)

bandicam-2018-07-26-18-11-17-0545693aa16

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There is an issue with the Editing Function of the Software.  We are aware of the situation and is being looked into getting resolved.

Tks for that, also appeared now the "captcha" confirmation to post (starting to appear more or less at same time that the other "failure")

Don't even feel they are an true couple,with so much dudes always there the "couple" can't to shit in livingroom,she doesn't walk arround naked..but they have an bedroom and also don't do absoluty nothing in there,so fuking boring and it's still the second day.