Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody told George?

Hehe,but honestly George only apears from time to time and usualy he fucks one or two girls,now this Zack...it's always in and acting like an teenager,as I said Managers should be just that..managers.Stay in shadows and appear only from time to time,Gess some are so egocentric that have to apear as much as possible on cams.

There is an outage with VH Timeline service, but looking at the pictures here, it seems that the sex is between Zack and some girl. They are not the main participants.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have not watched this place until today so i missed all that action ----but whoever this girl is she is seriously hot!

New Stacy/Xenia level participant. Not Dora level - since Dora have sex in the bathroom. Juliet (that girl about you are asking) - for 4 days just cooked, played the console, played active (not erotic) games and slept. Therefore, the Stacy/Xenia level.

67000.jpg

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

There is an outage with VH Timeline service, but looking at the pictures here, it seems that the sex is between Zack and some girl. They are not the main participants.

Couple and single girl pick-uped by Blondie. They are new - just guests (maybe once again or not).

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

The main participants are just an fake couple to apear in house name,to play videogames for half day and to sleep as much,till now only crap manager had sex in house.