Juliet & Pablo

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. but i trust more on that first pic of announcement (because was previoulsy sent by managers/tenants) then by post of the drunk guy that do the tweets from what happen in the houses... he already called juliet to lola 

That second girl (from the shower)  is this one eating the yogurt (juliet is behind her)

bandicam-2018-07-26-18-11-17-0545693aa16

Ok ! I'm with you...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Only there is hockey fan-girl.:biggrin: But yes. If Ruby is a fundamentally different character and circle of friends (closer to Lisa-type). Where Zack&Friends - maybe not interesting. Here - it's apt Zack and friends.

16909.jpg

Finally! This EXACTLY how I want my chick to clean the floor! How do I make her do that? Wearing a helmet and if possible, no clothes at all. Pretty please send all the info straight into my message box. This is getting me hornier than a fully dressed stripper without a pole! 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the apt might be the nicest that i've seen on vh. but so far it is a total waste. absolutely nothing happening at all. are they trying to beat xgswhoever as the apt with no activity at all?

VH appears to be going for quantity not quality..this is not a couple..just a bunch of friends trying to make some cash..for nothing. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I see, but if you look on the bathtub twitter feed, the girl they call Juliet hasn't the tattoos . Can't trust the accuracy of twitter that's for sure...

nor is the girl on the couch this good looking..

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the apt might be the nicest that i've seen on vh. but so far it is a total waste. absolutely nothing happening at all. are they trying to beat xgswhoever as the apt with no activity at all?

Seems that way,just like the nothings that were an nice looking place full of people in house this one also lots of peopel(well mainly mindless dudes)and just like the nothings..they don't do shitt.

1 hour ago, waldi said:

that's not necessarily what we expected to watch in this apartment. Next  people had made a mistake and  choose wrong project?

I think they have been told that this is a social experiment with paid food and a place to live.

• Like 1