Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Out of all the guys Ruby chose to fuck with, why oh why did it have to be Pablo...?

Based on what I saw Ruby had a limited ability to find Guys. Even Calvin was a month of work in progress. 

As such, Pablo is the easiest choice that I think Zack (their manager) arranged.

There might be a bit of business discussion when participants visit each other places and perform.

I think Rubi should learn how to find new Guys. I remember Lisa was good at that. She was not fucking them, but I am impressed with the number of guys she was bringing every weeked for late night heavy drinking and throwing up  parties.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Based on what I saw Ruby had a limited ability to find Guys. Even Calvin was a month of work in progress. 

As such, Pablo is the easiest choice that I think Zack (their manager) arranged.

There might be a bit of business discussion when participants visit each other places and perform.

I'm not so inclined to believe that anything that happens here is arranged by anyone in such a strategic business manner.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Understanding ☺️ I'm just kidding! I really have no idea. Anyone? 

I think they just share the place and bring their own guests.

I don't think they are in relationship. I don't think they are even friends. They have totally different personality. Juliet  is more mature and Pablo is just a child. They both are very open with having sex.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not so inclined to believe that anything that happens here is arranged by anyone in such a strategic business manner.

Then your question remain outstanding, or perhaps you should think about it:

Why Ruby chooses Pablo when she can get many other great guys.