12 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

That's right. Why VH put that cam here boggles the mind...

cs180928_00031693bd799eed5d52.jpg

I guess they can't solve this problem themselves. I'll write it to Vhtv tomorrow.

And if they can't solve this problem, I'll have to notify the United Nations and then President Trump.

If none of them can solve this problem, President Putin will definitely resolve it.

There may be some diplomatic crisis, but I need to see those hot holes :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I guess they can't solve this problem themselves. I'll write it to Vhtv tomorrow.

And if they can't solve this problem, I'll have to notify the United Nations and then President Trump.

If none of them can solve this problem, President Putin will definitely resolve it.

There may be some diplomatic crisis, but I need to see those hot holes 🙂

Why to have a tech guy that can't solve problems to the lady spread the pussy at the right angle?!?!? 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, x1000 said:

stas: don't touch

clara: i didn't do anything

this girl's name is Alice I guess. I don't know the name of the other guest girl. The fact that Alice was sincere and warm towards Clara made me think she knew her before. I just praised them here yesterday. But it's like they're going to be a turn back.
FF, FFF, FFFM, FFMM, FFFMM variations are possible.

Main rule: Another man cannot touch Clara.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Main rule: Another man cannot touch Clara.

Same rule applies to Alice. The only possibility is another situation similar to Cleo and Axel; both girls will fuck each other, guys will only stick to their girlfriends.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same rule applies to Alice. The only possibility is another situation similar to Cleo and Axel; both girls will fuck each other, guys will only stick to their girlfriends.

Alice doesn't know that all the girls who go to bed with Clara are evaporating, disappearing. 🙃

I do not want to be misunderstood. this is not a criticism. Just an idea. Where's Zoi? Even with Cleo, she's no longer seeing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Alice doesn't know that all the girls who go to bed with Clara are evaporating, disappearing. 🙃

I do not want to be misunderstood. this is not a criticism. Just an idea. Where's Zoi? Even with Cleo, she's no longer seeing.

It's more easy when you talk about only two in one year 😁😁