1 hour ago, At7 said:

Preparing for anal perhaps? 

I do not think so. she used it before, but he had never carried it for so long. Actually, I would have Stas try to fuck Clara tonight anal. and finally a gorgeous creampie ..

• Like 3

Any idea how long they haven't had sex?
OK, last week Stas was ill. but now he looks good.
their work seems difficult in this competitive environment. I appreciate Clara's individual efforts. But Stas ...

Screenshot_3961f97bc155ff05c.jpg

Screenshot_277eb63936e28befc.jpg

Screenshot_1fa157df8e881e9fc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 53 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Any idea how long they haven't had sex?
OK, last week Stas was ill. but now he looks good.
their work seems difficult in this competitive environment. I appreciate Clara's individual efforts. But Stas ...

It isn't the first time they haven't had sex for some time. It also happened when, twice, Stas had problems at work which increased his workload. Things then went back to normal again.  Stas looks good but with his work and his illness must still be tired. They talk a lot and like last times, their tenderness and playfulness help them through this. I trust things will be back to normal within a few days. Till then, I also appreciate Clara's efforts and sympathise with both of them 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

It isn't the first time they haven't had sex for some time. It also happened when, twice, Stas had problems at work which increased his workload. Things then went back to normal again.  Stas looks good but with his work and his illness must still be tired. They talk a lot and like last times, their tenderness and playfulness help them through this. I trust things will be back to normal within a few days. Till then, I also appreciate Clara's efforts. 🙂

you're right.
I criticize them when they have too much sex.
I criticize again they have less sex.
I think I have a problem. :)
whatever I wrote about them was not a criticism.
I just thought about whipping stas. but I'm guessing that Stas used heavy side effect drugs. More sex is always beneficial to heal.

This situation is more meaningful for me than ridiculous group sex rituals.
more humane and more natural.

• Like 4