8 hours ago, dh2995 said:

Didn't I tell you, Alt0na, that things would be back to normal within a few days ? 😁 
Like you I guess Stas's treatment includes/included a strong pain killer, with its possible side effects. But with time... and Clara's "treatment"... 🙂 

Yeah, you were right again.
Although I am the boss now, I'm an old laborer. and I respect labor. Clara spends almost 3 hours of the day preparing for her man. Clara puts a lot of effort into it. this is not a criticism.

You know Clara, she's a high libido woman. Another thing is that thousands of people are watching them here. sometimes we all think we're in Stas' place. Maybe I wanted to be the interpreter of those thousands of people's feelings.
Simple empathy. 

if I talk for myself;
Can I deal with a young high libido woman like Clara? I do not think so. very easy to write here. :) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Yeah, you were right again.
Although I am the boss now, I'm an old laborer. and I respect labor. Clara spends almost 3 hours of the day preparing for her man. Clara puts a lot of effort into it. this is not a criticism.

You know Clara, she's a high libido woman. Another thing is that thousands of people are watching them here. sometimes we all think we're in Stas' place. Maybe I wanted to be the interpreter of those thousands of people's feelings.
Simple empathy. 

if I talk for myself;
Can I deal with a young high libido woman like Clara? I do not think so. very easy to write here. 🙂

I share your empathy 🙂 Of course she has a high libido, otherwise she wouldn't be here, or at least wouldn't enjoy being here 🙂 
But I see her mainly as a woman in love who adores her man, in good and hard times. See the look in her eyes when she looks at him, and not only during sex (and also the look in his eyes, of course, as he has the same feelings for her). And their relationship is getting stronger and stronger as time passes. Each of them has found the right partner. That's what in my view makes them an endearing couple to follow. So I am sorry for them and empathize when they're having hard times, but I don't really worry too much, as I trust that with a little patience they eventually get over difficult moments 🙂  

• Like 5