Stas,
Your girlfriend licked another man's chest. I don't know, you know?

(Watching Stas' face for the first time is more exciting than watching Clara's behavior)

comment:
everyone wrote that D & C had sex for the first time while someone else watched. But for the first time, except for an old deception, Clara had a sexual approach to another man in front of Stas. Please don't tell me this is a little game. In this girl there will come, she can be a star and needs to be liberated.

1511-2fb22a7fef9df9395.gif

1511-13ba8e1e9dd49f6ec.gif

I have not watched, because this is a RGSR* for me

(*RGSR: ridiculous group sex ritual)

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Stas,
Your girlfriend licked another man's chest. I don't know, you know?

(Watching Stas' face for the first time is more exciting than watching Clara's behavior)

comment:
everyone wrote that D & C had sex for the first time while someone else watched. But for the first time, except for an old deception, Clara had a sexual approach to another man in front of Stas. Please don't tell me this is a little game. In this girl have ability, she can be a star and needs to be liberated.

1511-2fb22a7fef9df9395.gif

1511-13ba8e1e9dd49f6ec.gif

I have not watched, because this is a RGSR* for me

(*RGSR: ridiculous group sex ritual)

• Like 3

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.242cfe9012b490e66716ba28d3f691fa.jpg

I have to say, IMO. Clara and Stats have a love that is pure and honest is the most beautiful feeling in the world. To be loyal to someone is the heart's innermost desire. Someone who understands you and completes you. Someone who loves you as crazily as you love that someone! It takes someone extraordinary like you Clara to make me forget someone very special.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.242cfe9012b490e66716ba28d3f691fa.jpg

I have to say, IMO. Clara and Stats have a love that is pure and honest is the most beautiful feeling in the world. To be loyal to someone is the heart's innermost desire. Someone who understands you and completes you. Someone who loves you as crazily as you love that someone! It takes someone extraordinary like you Clara to make me forget someone very special.

Nice work. congratulations.
I respect their love. But I don't like what they did last night. my philosophy is: if you do a job, do it exactly with everything, if you can't do it, don't start it.
Do not say, "they are developing," "to give your lover for the use of another man" can not be developed IMO.
Did they do this yesterday?
They did not.
Will they do it next week? I do not think so.
What are their purposes? just make money.

If they wanted to do a serious job, they would be exchanged. no one watches a movie that he knows the end with excitement again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2