il y a 3 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

you're right.
I criticize them when they have too much sex.
I criticize again they have less sex.
I think I have a problem. 🙂
whatever I wrote about them was not a criticism.
I just thought about whipping stas. but I'm guessing that Stas used heavy side effect drugs. More sex is always beneficial to heal.

This situation is more meaningful for me than ridiculous group sex rituals.
more humane and more natural.

Sex is a great cure indeed. But sex, however great and often, is moments. Their tenderness and their communion facing events is even more efficient 🙂 I Sympathise with them, and I don't worry about their close and less close future. They'll get over this 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Give them time, for the moment it's time for the snails. And they look happy 🙂 (I mean, C&S, not the snails 🙂 )

even if we don't speak the same language, even if we're not in the same country, I think you're reading my mind because we love the same people. :)

It doesn't matter when I give time them. 
As long as they don't give my name to their babies :)
Their life is very similar to the first years I married in the past.

• Like 4

il y a 9 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

even if we don't speak the same language, even if we're not in the same country, I think you're reading my mind because we love the same people. 🙂

It doesn't matter when I give time them. 
As long as they don't give my name to their babies 🙂
Their life is very similar to the first years I married in the past.

Quite agree, on each point 🙂 . They've been through difficult times before and got over. They're doing fine in their relationship. Trust their feelings for each other 🙂

• Like 4

Il y a 15 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I just thought about whipping stas. but I'm guessing that Stas used heavy side effect drugs. More sex is always beneficial to heal.

Didn't I tell you, Alt0na, that things would be back to normal within a few days ? 😁 
Like you I guess Stas's treatment includes/included a strong pain killer, with its possible side effects. But with time... and Clara's "treatment"... 🙂 

CS181113-000157b462d2955f598b.jpg

CS181113-0002d8d4341e6e2ee0b9.jpg

CS181113-0003b614ecff792047c3.jpg

CS181113-0004e95c55eefcdbc479.jpg

CS181113-0005c736851e9a58b3bf.jpg

• Like 4