18 hours ago, dh2995 said:

I understand some of what you wrote in your previous posts, but we'll have to agree to differ on some points 🙂 . As regards children, I understand your concern. But C & S are no fools and must have thought about this, at least because you mentioned this a few months ago. (But we can't know their circumstances on wanting or being able to have children, too personal a subject, I think). 

But a few points on which I don't share your views:
You're referring in your post and gifs to a few very short moments in a long conversation where most of the time C&D were sitting/lounging on the couch and C&S sitting on their chairs. From some gestures and words (the word "sex" came up regularly), the conversation was often about sex activities. Were C&S advising C&D on some points ? I would nearly bet on that. There was the moment when Stas took out their whip, which Chris enjoyed using a lot on Dana... There was also the short moment when Clara showed how to lick or kiss Dana's nape behind the ear then, after asking for permission, Chris's, then sat back on her chair. No other contact between Clara and Chris. Two minutes at most. Just like, a few months ago, while massaging Axel with Cleo in one of their parties, she sensually kissed Axel's back for a few seconds while Stas was fingering her. Personally I wouldn't call this giving her to tyhe use of another man. Personally.

If making ratings and money prevailed for them, they would have exchanged partners long ago. They haven't. Their relationship matters more. Yet they enjoy sex parties with other couples. And not only for the money, IMHO, from the look on their faces. Exchanging partners doesn't only imply simple agreement inside a loving couple, it implies finding genuine pleasure together in this. Some couples are happy to do this, others wouldn't. We can notice that they stopped meeting Cleo & Axel when C&A started partying with another couple and going beyond limits C&S weren't ready to cross, for better ratings. Where are C & A now ? No use expecting swapping from C&S, I'd say. But we'll see what the future will say.

We can't know what their future will be, but if being "optimistic" means just watching them live and love without worrying nor expecting anything else than what in my view is the beauty of their sex and happiness, whatever they do or don't do, well, then I am optimistic 🙂 Call me naive if you wish.

Finally I agree (once more 🙂 ) with all of  @letsdothis's post. No use trying to  "help" them in their behaviours. They will do as they please, not as we wish for them or fantasize about, because their relationship will always prevail.  I personally don't feel qualified to tell them what to do, so why should I worry, however fond I may be of them  ?  My choice is just to see and enjoy what happens.

JMHO of course 🙂 Not pressuring you to read of agree with this 😉 

Well thought out and excellently stated, as usual. 👍✔️

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I am amazed that this apartment generates so much crap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There's nothing new in this apartment, so a few people are playing games for ourselves. The struggle for ideas, brainstorming, philosophical and psychological things. The parts I write may include some nonsense. You're right about that 😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2