9 minutes ago, At7 said:

Have you seen those super expensive “real dolls” on those old HBO “real sex” episodes where they look so real and at a few thousand bucks a pop or whatever it was when I last saw it on tv, I think they are supposed to be pretty realistic feeling. 

No way do they feel rea. They feel like dildo rubber and they smell too. It's gross and nasty. I can't believe anyone would ever buy one much less visit one in a brothel. Yuck! 🤮

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No way do they feel rea. They feel like dildo rubber and they smell too. It's gross and nasty. I can't believe anyone would ever buy one much less visit one in a brothel. Yuck! 🤮

Speaking from experience are we hun :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, I've never tried something like that machine, but I'm sure it's pretty much the same as any other toy I've used, so my answer is 1 out of 10. Not saying you can't get a lot of pleasure and fun with it, but it's not close to feeling like a real man. Like you said, it just goes in and out, a guy can change up the rhythm and speed, and I can f him back, not this thing. And theres a whole other thing than just physical, theres a man attached to a real dick, that I'm giving pleasure back to. Which gives it a completely different experience than a f'ng machine. So it could be fun, but it has no feeling like my Guys hard, thick, throbbing, dripping and ultimately gushing penis!

You should put that in guys next birthday card! 😍😁 He would be so happy! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, At7 said:

Have you seen those super expensive “real dolls” on those old HBO “real sex” episodes where they look so real and at a few thousand bucks a pop or whatever it was when I last saw it on tv, I think they are supposed to be pretty realistic feeling. 

I guess they look as real as a piece of molded plastic and vinyl can look like a real woman. I guess they must be pretty popular to get thousands of dollars for them. Really f'n weird if you ask me,  really really f,n weird!😬

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Speaking from experience are we hun :rolleyes:

Well, not a real doll, but I have owned real life dildos. Same stuff they use to make real sex dolls. They become a mess in short order. Heat really fucks them up and they get sticky. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, not a real doll, but I have owned real life dildos. Same stuff they use to make real sex dolls. They become a mess in short order. Heat really fucks them up and they get sticky. 

Glad we cleared that up then loool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Speaking of a Guy and his throbbing member. They just came in the front door and I'm going to work my magic on both of them!

Let us know how you get on then Ash and if the magic worked 🎯

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Speaking of a Guy and his throbbing member. They just came in the front door and I'm going to work my magic on both of them!

Don't you want to move to Vegas??? I think there is an empty VH house there waiting for you and Guy 😁😁

• Like 5