Lexy & Pete Part #3

Did we ever found out what was wrong with the tub the first party? I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but it would take forever to find. There were a lot of qualified guessing amongst the forum people. 

9 minutes ago, Callypb said:

Did we ever found out what was wrong with the tub the first party? I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but it would take forever to find. There were a lot of qualified guessing amongst the forum people. 

My guess is one of the top air holes were leaking because it always began to leak when water reached certain level.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is one of the top air holes were leaking because it always began to leak when water reached certain level.

That was my guess as well. Happened to my old tub. 

20 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

This last half hour is exactly what I was talking about a few posts back. @Lexy&Peteare the most real couple on the site. You can tell the cameras have no effect on how or why they do what they do. The two of them love each other deeply. This wasn't a bout of fucking, this was true love making. It was about giving each other as much pleasure as possible and letting it last, not about getting your rocks off. The fact that Lexy happens to be absolutely stunning and Pete is a stand up guy is just icing on the cake. Other couples could learn a thing or two from them.

Agree.Altought They aren't my favorite couple I always seen them doing all sort of things in cams without tiking to cover this part or that part and they seem to be nice persons,basicaly they are what i expect from an VHTV resident.No shitt..full deliver.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Callypb said:

That was my guess as well. Happened to my old tub. 

True. Its fixed now. But we haven’t used it for a while because the water pressure is very low due to maintenance in the building till 10th-11th 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, nick sjom said:

at Lexi & Pete

If you read CC comments you can answer at  that simple question: the big black bag in the hall is belongs to Zack and if so why did not he just take it while it is place in "Pablo & Juliet"?

Thats just our laundry bag 😀

• Like 1