Lexy & Pete Part #3

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty & Kyle left. Ana still there.

Honestly? For Misty&Kyle, it was better to leave yesterday - as they planned (to look at Lexy apartment and give some documents). Just - they now go to look at apartments.

Choose new apartment, negotiate terms, rent agreement - better be sober... They have only today free day. The next days until Sunday - they have different free days. They originally even wanted to transport bags today.

1678900.jpg

Just now, groomy said:

Honestly? For Misty&Kyle, it was better to leave yesterday - as they planned (to look at Lexy apartment and give some documents). Just - they now go to look at apartments.

Choose new apartment, negotiate terms, rent agreement - better be sober...

1678900.jpg

Cmon that was maybe their last party on VV. They had fun and it was the right decision to stay. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon that was maybe their last party on VV. They had fun and it was the right decision to stay. 

They have good time.:rolleyes:

But for their future in a few months - they need to choose the right apartment (for price and quality). To do this, good to be sober. Also new people (Zack friends) like Aug15-16 already in Misty's apt.

Spend a good time (free day) and a week later on the next Sunday. They do not have any bans to visits - after leaving the VH.

speaking for myself i agree with @nick sjom about kyle & strongly disagree with those who think kyle isn't liked because he is with misty & she no longer fucks a lot of guys. as a couple their sex is short & boring. all of misty's other guys weren't that gr8 either but some of the nights were amazing. of course i'll miss that. but i won't miss them as a couple because, as i already said they are boring. that is the reason that i don't like her with kyle. having said that i hope that they live happily ever after away from vh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

speaking for myself i agree with @nick sjom about kyle & strongly disagree with those who think kyle isn't liked because he is with misty & she no longer fucks a lot of guys. as a couple their sex is short & boring. all of misty's other guys weren't that gr8 either but some of the nights were amazing. of course i'll miss that. but i won't miss them as a couple because, as i already said they are boring. that is the reason that i don't like her with kyle. having said that i hope that they live happily ever after away from vh.

Have to agree with you,nowdays i barely watch Misty,But months ago i watchd her a lot more,mainly because we didn't know what would happen and with who,think that was her strongest point.Misty it's always Misty(an beautiful woman)but miss those more crazy times if her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Have to agree with you,nowdays i barely watch Misty,But months ago i watchd her a lot more,mainly because we didn't know what would happen and with who,think that was her strongest point.Misty it's always Misty(an beautiful woman)but miss those more crazy times if her.

Misty is as crazy as always. Just now with same guy (Kyle) 

again she is with kyle so she won't be crazy. she'll remain boring as she has been for a while now. it actually was more irritating to see her trying to come back to life a few times recently & then have kyle kill the mood again & again. but she has chosen him & i won't miss THEM!

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Misty is as crazy as always. Just now with same guy (Kyle) 

Exactly.personaly I liked more to watch her with diferent dudes and diferent scenarios,of course Misty it's Misty(it's her personality and that(thank god)will never change),But Personaly i watch her little nowdays because she entered couple routine.Just tastes.